All reviews outdoor bar sand bar nature preserve minute golf cart ride yogurt guacamole isla holbox in town other hotels perfect place to relax beautiful room hotel restaurant ocean view shower head whale shark tour lobster beautiful island
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

we dropped by during a morning stroll on the beach and asked if we could have breakfast. the buffet was great- with fresh fruits, eggs as you want them, pancakes and mexican treats, just to mention a few. it was reasonably priced and the waiters were very friendly.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I loved how this hotel has tried to minimize the impact on nature. There are bicycles for guests to use, and there are iguanas and raccoons living around the grounds. Judging from the building works not far from the hotel, there will be more and more development soon in this area. There was no aircon or TV in my room, which was just perfect. Staff are great.

Room Tip: Close your doors! or you may get insects and lizards visiting
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2017

This was our fifth time in Holbox but the first time to Villa Flamingos, and I have to say, what an amazing stay!

We spend a weekend with other friends for a birthday celebration and from the moment we arrived to the moment we left we fell in love with this magical place, due to its very tasteful product, good service, excellent food quality, the room product and its location.

What most of all blew our minds was the birthday celebration set up, which was organized on the beach inside the sea, torches were placed around the table, water proofed lights placed inside the sea water providing a unique setting, the food was outstanding and the service impeccable. This was truly a special evening and a night to remember for a very long time.

Congratulations and without any doubts the best hotel in Holbox!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2017

The Villas Flamingos was a fantastic venue for me and my wife's honeymoon. Our room was lovely and even included a private pool. The service and food at the onsite restaurant was excellent, and we had many of our meals there, not feeling the need to travel to downtown hardly at all.

They also provided bike and kayak rentals free of charge for the guests, which allowed us to bike to the downtown to go shopping.

The Villas Flamingos is one of the resorts that is farthest away from downtown, but we found this to be a positive, in that it felt more isolated and private. And we were still able to walk or bike to the downtown if we wanted (it was only a 15 minute walk).

We will definitely stay here again when we come back to Holbox.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ben D
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Holbox, is a special place in the world. It is like heaven; beautiful beach, white sand, charming town, no cars, clean air. You can go by yourself, with your couple, family or with a group of friends because it is for everybody that loves nature and life
This is my fifth time there and this time my friends and I stayed in Villas Flamingos!! This hotel is the best in town without any doubt.
It has privacy, their own hammocks on the beach to chill out, relax or take a nice nap.
The food is amazing; don’t forget to order the guacamole with mango and octopus carpaccio.
We were celebrating my friend’s birthday and we planned to have a dinner on the beach. I thought that it was going to be the normal dinner that the hotels offer; however I was wrong. It was on the beach but this time it was completely different. They do not only surprised my friend but all of us. They wowed us; it was one of the best experience I have had in my life. Dinner under a sky full of stars, feeling the water on your feet and an amazing culinary experience.
The rooms are great; the most comfortable in Holbox, with a lot of light, has their own Jacuzzi and with a tasteful decoration.
I am counting the days to return to Villas Flamingos very soon. I really love this unique place.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends