“Great sushi!”
Review of Cheam Sushi

Cheam Sushi
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Agassiz
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Cheap sushi is definately my go-to place in agassiz for a healthy my ch that makes you feel good. Excellent service and fresh food. Definately recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

the sushi here was an awesome surprise. for those who haven't been to agassiz it is a very small country town where u would not expect sushi let alone good sushi. the restaurant inside is just average which is quite common for all sushi restaurants. The mayo shrimp is my favourite dish it has a mango sauce a mayo sauce and a spicy sauce go there special just to have that dish

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Great food and a pleasant atmosphere. We had a party of 10 and it was great. The Hawaiian sushi was a little different but I don't mind spam.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Grabbed sushi while staying at Harrison Hot Springs. The food was good but I almost choked when I looked at the receipt and saw we were charged $2.50 per can of pop. Are you kidding me?!!!!!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Great sushi spot!!! I used to live in Vancouver and was spoiled with sushi restaurants. Cheam sushi is on par with the best Vancouver spots, also super friendly and reasonably priced!