“Perfect and comforting lunch.”
Review of The Beanery Cafe

The Beanery Cafe
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Summerland
Price range: USD 4 - USD 5
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Beanery Cafe, Organic Coffees and...fresh baked pastries everyday!
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

We couldn't ask for a nicer lunch. We shared two lunch specials. The first one was a coconut curry soup with a large, fresh and very cheesy bun, included was a little fruit side salad of fresh strawberries etc. We also shared a ham panini, also served with a little, just right pasta and spinach side salad. We also had an Americano, and bottled water. All in all for just over $20 total, it was a perfect, and comforting lunch on a beautiful winter day. I'm wishing I took pictures now, but I will next time which will be soon. We live about 20 miles away, but not far to come back for a great lunch.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Mid afternoon visit that provided great food and coffee.
Vegetable panini is a winner with pesto mayo. It comes with a small salad and tastes wonderful. Decaf coffee rounded the experience off perfectly.

1  Thank hutchalm
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

This is my favourite place for breakfast. I really like the beverages, desserts and food. It has good price and I love the wraps.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I like to support local businesses, and this one is easy to support. It always seems to be busy, There's a reason for that - it's a good place to go! The layout is nice. The seats are comfortable - and I always seem to find a good one. You can sit outside - even in cool weather - and the baked goods are fantastic!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

My husband likes Americano and strong dark coffees and The Beanery came highly recommended by a summer temporary worker new to the area.