“Awesomeness”

Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Summerland
Price range: USD 4 - USD 5
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Beanery Cafe, Organic Coffees and...fresh baked pastries everyday!
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This place has made summerland a better place to live.
The variety of fresh baked goods with alternatives grains the wonderful staff is unbeatable.
I highly recommend it

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Good service, good tasting cup of Joe and to sit on the patio in downtown Summerland. Not too bad, eh?

1  Thank Denis O
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Found this place on a walk, at the top of Main Street.

Place was busy but runs smoothly, only waited in line 2 min. Plenty of seating inside and outside.

Service was excellent. Only had a coffee and muffin which were excellent. Others around me had more substantial items that looked great.

They had a soup/salad and Cheese Bun Special that looked great.

I would definitely return to the Beanery Cafe.

1  Thank Gretz
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We stopped at the Beanery Cafe just to pick up a coffee to go before our long ride home and were surprised to find so many delicious looking items available to eat! Alas, we had already eaten lunch but we did get a brownie to go. The lady at the front counter was super friendly and only charged us for a "small" coffee even though our traveller mugs were definitely a "large". My husband had the medium roast, I had the dark roast, and both were great. Will definitely return the next time we are in Summerland.

1  Thank MelodyF93
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I love this place! The staff are very friendly and will try to make any drink you request if it's not on their menu. There are lots of friendly locals there too! The perfect touch is the local artists work displayed on their walls. It's amazing and also for sale! I go there whenever I can.

Date of visit: July 2017