“Great food!”

Happy House Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 41 Restaurants in Summerland
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Reviewed 12 May 2016

This was my second visit to the Happy House Chinese Restaurant and they are two for two! My wife and I brought her mom (along with my brother-in-law and his wife) on May 7th of this year. I must say the food is fresh and tasty and fantastic! The restaurant may not look like much and the interior is quite plain and simple but the food is well prepared and nicely served! I spoke with one of the new owners and she told me they have only owned the restaurant for 45 days. We enjoyed the food and our meal and would most definitely recommend the restaurant to others looking for Chinese food in Summerland. One tip is that both times we have ordered off the menu. We know they feature a buffet (not sure of the times) but I think we would stay with items from the menu. The price was quite reasonable and the portions were large. We wound up taking food home.

2  Thank Rick G

Reviewed 12 April 2016

The chef is originally from Salmon Arm and his cooking is really good. It's the best Western Chinese cuisine. Must try the ginger beef, salt and pepper squid, and honey garlic wings.

2  Thank icetea687