Rainbow Inn
Cabier Ocean Lodge(Crochu)(Great Value!)
USD 100
USD 92
Orbitz.com
Big Sky Lodge(Crochu)(Great Value!)
USD 70
Rumboat Retreat(Saint John Parish)
USD 127
TripAdvisor
USD 267
USD 234
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 264/night.

USD 142
USD 138
Travelocity
Coyaba Beach Resort(Grand Anse)
USD 231
All reviewsten minute walkevery morningwilliamsdrporch
Reviewed 13 January 2014

spent pur Honey moon at this delighful Guest house Our stay was made special by Mrs Willims who provided us with freshly cooked local meals. The staff were helful and very friendly.
Hope to visit againthe the very near future.
Thank you ainbow Inn for looking after us.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Had a great stay here for a week, the inn is run by the wonderfully helpful Ms Williams,
I had a fresh breakfast every morning fresh local fruit, juice, tea and toast! My room was spacious, with wardrobe, chest of drawers, air conditioning, TV and a large shower room and kitchen with a fridge, microwave etc. The inn has a wonderful view from the balcony to the sea. It is a ten minute walk into Grenville where you can catch buses to St Georges, and other parts of the island very easily and affordably! There is also free wifi! I was very pleasantly surprised as I couldnt find out much information about the inn, and it far exceeded what I was expecting! I even had a discounted rate as I was doing voluntary work at the belmont estate, the Inn welcomes people looking to do a bit of ecotourism!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Aidan N
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Stayed here with a group of 12 friends while visiting the island on a missions trip. The staff was VERY friendly and accommodating and really went the extra mile to attend to us. We ate a family style breakfast and dinner everyday in their cafe and the food was fresh and a good value for what we paid ($15 American per person for both meals). This may have been because we were a church group. The rooms had A/C and mosquito nets, small kitchens and TV's. The water pressure fluctuated but I really didn't mind that much. If you're looking for an exceptional value place to stay in Grenada with a pleasant and hospitable staff, this is the place.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 23 November 2011

This can be a really nice first class country hotel but it needs to be spruced up. A pool surely would attract visitors as there's nothing to do at the Inn. We stayed for one night in an air-conditioned room. The mosquitoes were killing us. While sitting on the veranda, swarms of mosquitoes were attacking. There is no restaurant on site and the town is not within walking distance. We were willing to pay for breakfast but the guy at the front desk said the cook comes in at 9:00 every day except Sunday.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank sweetee_52
Reviewed 11 November 2011

It's now November 2011 and reportedly we had the best room in the house.....with no hot water, no mosquito net - in order to keep the mosquitos away we had to put the airconditioner on North Pole or nothing - a measly 40W TL light on the wall and only one dim light on one side of the bed thus in order to be able to read a book either sit on the can or use a flashlight.
The TV is an antique some 19-inch job with a reasonable selection.
When trying to adjust the shower head I got an electric jolt that practically tossed me out of the shower and left me with a sore arm for the rest of the day.
When I reported the incident to the (very friendly) attendant, he replied that...yes...they were aware of the problem. No offer to relocate, nor attempt to fix it.
The dining/breakfast area was there alright, but nothing was available. No coffee, tea, never mind breakfast, lunch or dinner.
This joint looks quite beautiful from the outside but is basically a rundown cockroach (I killed one every day) motel.
And that all for 125 EC dollars per night. Compared to this Rainbow Inn, any Motel 6 or Formule 1 looks like a palace for less money.
Never again!

Room Tip: We had room #6 which didn't catch too much noise from the racing and honking lunatics on the mainroad.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple