“Brilliant takeaway”
Review of Bengal Oven - CLOSED

Bengal Oven
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Reviewed 13 February 2013

After having a takeaway from here tonight I am very much looking forward to going for a meal there soon. Our food was delivered very quickly and was the hottest temperature I have ever had from a home delivery! We had only ordered main courses as we didn't want to spend much money, and I was absolutely delighted to find that they had thrown in three onion bhajis with yoghurt sauce for us. Such a nice touch, considering the amount of times I have ordered from local restaurants and they have forgotten to give me some of the items I've ordered, to be given something extra is wonderful. The food was really nice, I had Sagh King Prawns and my husband had a biryani. We spent £16.50 and I feel this is fantastic value.

Rashel M, Manager at Bengal Oven, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for you positive feedback and hope you will come
Again with your family, we are still trying to give best to our customers

Rashel Miah
Manager

Reviewed 16 January 2013

Fab restaurant great service fantastic food will be back..hope to see you next week with my friends.

Thanks a lot that you likes our hospitality, see you again and will try to give our best

Reviewed 5 January 2013

New Years Day eve we fancied an Indian meal. A little out of our way, we went to Rhyl. The Restaurant was on the 1st floor, and going up the strip lighted stairs, we already felt like we were somewhere special. The beautiful décor, mirrors and bathroom were second to none. We were welcomed warmly and served drinks right away. Our food was exceptional, starters were extremely generous, mains were fabulous with the best Peshwari Naan ever tasted! My wine glass was huge and the Poppodums were so fresh. Too full for dessert!!!!!!!!! Newly opened, well worth visiting, go and you will return!!

Dear guest
We r very much pleasant to see your positive views about our service and food
We hope we see you soon.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

My friends and I went here on New Year's Eve and were made very welcome indeed. The food is nicely cooked and tasty. The staff are very attentive and they went out of their way to please us. Our friend is an Asian guy, and he was well pleased with the whole meal! I suggest you give it a try - it is well worth a visit. The new owner was in partnership at another restaurant a few miles away - so is experienced in this business. The cuisine is Bangladeshi and is in no way to be confused with the previous owners !! This restaurant newly opened in dec.2012 under new management.
Give it a try - you will not be disappointed.

Rashel M, Manager at Bengal Oven, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2013

Hi Dear customer
We are happy to see your positive feedback about the Restaurent.
Thanks for your custom and we are looking forward to see you soon.