Review Highlights
A lovely find

My partner and I have now stayed at The Horse and Groom twice in recent weeks due to a family... read more

Reviewed 14 October 2018
Deborah S
Biggleswade, United Kingdom
via mobile
An amazing experience

Our party of 20 were in Holbeach for a funeral and late Monday 30th April we asked if they could... read more

Reviewed 2 May 2018
darnoc2511
London, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2017

This is a popular pub with friendly staff. I chose the home made steak and ale pie which melted in your mouth. It was the best pie I had ever tasted. For dessert, I had the Bailey's cheesecake which was to die for. I would definitely recommend eating here. Pity it isn't close so that I could visit more often.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Clean and comfortable, friendly bar staff,and a good selection on the menu . The portions are good and the food served hot. The fried chicken was quite dry, but that may have been a one off. Outdoor seating for summer dining. A little pricey for a pub.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Pleasant staff in the family fun pub, good pub food , no restaurant though , nice outside area and barn conversion for rooms

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We use the Horse and Groom every couple of weeks for a meal. The food is good and a good selection. It is clean Morden and friendly.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Good choice on menu. Enjoyed lovely evening meal and full English breakfast the next morning.
Staff very helpful and locals good fun. Nice to see a proper pub where people can eat or just enjoy a drink and a natter.