“Fantastic Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Love this restaurant. We have been numerous times. The service is always swift & the staff very friendly. The owner even remembers that we have the set menu! When we do stray from the set menu I always have a curry. My favourites are the Thai Green & Massaman. So tasty! We are really lucky to have this little gem on our doorstep.

1  Thank Inspire671081

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

This is one if our absolute most favourite restaurants around! Fantastic food and lovely staff. I cannot recommend this place enough :)

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Midweek meal, great food, great service. Fabulous value. What’s not to like !?
If you’re in Holbeach, like Thai food, give them a try

1  Thank David W
Reviewed 11 November 2017

The food here is outstandingly tasty and beautifully presented every time we visit.
We've just had a meal there...each time we get the mixed vegetarian starters, the corn fritter thingies are amazing! Tonight we had a Jungle curry with Veg and a Red Curry with Tofu both with Jasmine rice... fabulous and flavourful.

The staff are always so pleasant and friendly.

We haven't been in a while (a month or more) and tonight when we arrived the manageress smiled and nipped to behind the register and brought out a little bag that I'd forgotten the last time I was in...I had no idea I'd left it behind there and I can't believe she kept it and made sure to get it back to me.

2  Thank zerlinya
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Small cafe style family run restaurant. Very tasty authentic food. Perhaps rather spartan decor, but better than load of pseudo pictures and ornaments. Cannot fault it. Recommended.

2  Thank pantodame1