All reviews swimming pool country lane bar area christmas party tea and coffee lovely grounds sunday night restaurant staff weekend stay course meal following morning comfy bed venue conference gym uxbridge airfield
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Stayed as was attending a wedding in the area, hotel was fine for a one night stay but is nothing special. Arrived and room was ready, that was fine as went to the bar to order some lunch, service was so slow it was annoying. The hotel reception promised to take our bags to our room so was shocked to see them still sitting behind reception when we arrived back at 11.30pm and just helped ourselves to them.

Room was big, bed comfy but super hot, not sure there was air con. Breakfast the next day okay but nothing special, I asked for a hot cocholate and was told I couldn’t have one, not all of us drink tea and coffee!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
YiannisC62, General Manager at Denham Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Suemas2014,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us . I was obviously very disappointed to read your comments . Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience and disappointment you experienced as a result. It would be greatly appreciated if you could contact me directly on the details below as I would really like to discuss your comments constructively in more detail, apologise in person and be also able to understand how we as a team failed so much to meet your requirements as opposed to the vast majority of our guests. I look forward to hearing from you.

01895 833 338 -

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Hotel is quiet and food is quite good. Employees were all helpful though a special praise goes to Ralitsa who served us everyday with a smile

Restaurant area, rooms and gardens outside the hotel were always clean

Room Tip: ideally room at top floor
Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank OPC03
YiannisC62, General Manager at Denham Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear OPC03,

Thank you for your review following your recent visit . I was extremely pleased to read your very positive and encouraging comments about the quality of the food and service you received from Ralitsa. Ralitsa and indeed all of us look forward to welcoming you back to Denham Grove again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Very pleasant staff. Excellent restaurant. Well thought out menu and very well cooked. As a vegetarian it was nice not to be "The Afterthought" and to have truly delicious food. The best chips I have eaten in decades!
I noticed an info board in reception about future plans for the car park area, could I suggest the addition of some Electric Car Charging points. It would sit well with your "Green Tourism" logo. Currently EV charging points are fairly rare and one has to plan your journey around them. I would be attracted by the provision of charging.

Stayed: September 2018
YiannisC62, General Manager at Denham Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear Christina,

Thank you for your review following your recent visit. I was extremely pleased to read your very positive and encouraging comments about the quality of the food. The Electric Car Charging is certainly in the plans and thank you very much for pointing it out. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

My new husband and I had our wedding reception at Denham Grove on the 4th August 2018. From the moment we saw the hotel and met Sophie we knew that this was where we wanted our wedding. All of the staff were amazing from the moment we booked our wedding, everyone was so helpful, friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Our day was absolutely amazing, every part was run perfectly, the princess suite was set up so beautifully, the food was fantastic and everyone had a great day. All of our guests have told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to. A special mention to Sophie, she went above and beyond to help us over the year we were planning our wedding. From our planning meetings to the very quick responses to our emails, she made everything so easy and was always there if we needed anything, we couldn’t of done it without her. She made planning the wedding as stress free as possible and is a great asset to Denham Grove. We can’t thank everyone enough for the most wonderful day of our lives!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
YiannisC62, General Manager at Denham Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear RacheallMcNeela,

Thank you for your review following your recent experience. I was extremely pleased to read your very positive and encouraging comments about the quality of the food and service you received from Sophie and the rest of the team here at Denham Grove Hotel and that you were also so impressed with the newly refurbished Princess Suite which we are all so proud of! I am really glad your day was perfect. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

There are a lot of improvements and some basic services expected

The cleaning and hygiene is a problem where bed sheet and cleaning from previous guest was not done we had to ask for a full clean room at check in

The bathroom are not clean need full cleaning

Water is not available in the room and had to go to some to reception to get water this is basic it will be nice to have a water bottle at least for drinking

Experience that I will not repeat again

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
YiannisC62, General Manager at Denham Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Fadiwahab,

Many thanks for your feedback following your recent stay with us.

I was obviously very disappointed to read your comments . Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience and disappointment you experienced as a result . It would be greatly appreciated if you could contact me directly on the details below as I would really like to discuss your comments constructively in more detail and apologize in person. I look forward to hearing from you.