All reviews room and en suite a quiet residential area ten minute walk lovely hosts train station cooked breakfast comfortable bed home from home would definitely stay here again lovely room tea and coffee azar slippers accommodation
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent 3 night stay, superb facilities and excellent food all rounded of with a friendly atmosphere. The owners are very friendly. Easy to find in an ideal location for our needs with off street parking.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2018

We had a brilliant time here. It is conveniently placed for us to see the family. It was only a 5 minute walk to some good restaurants and a little further to get the train into London. Breakfast at the guest house was very good. The room was comfortable and clean. It was really good to find that no outdoor shoes were to be worn upstairs...home from home!! The owners are extremely helpful and friendly.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Went there to be away from busy London. In arrival nobody was home or picked up the phone so we went pub crawling which was lovely. Eventually called again later in the evening and were friendly accommodated in the room. The room is large and the bed is amazing. Nice soft sheets! Bathroom is spacious with an amazing shower. Breakfast room is a bit boring and breakfast is good, not amazing. Definitely a good place to stay if you have to be in the area.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

If you are in the Area you must stay here . Great value Azar the owner is a delight to meet Gluten Free options you would be foolish not to book
See photo great Breakfast included in the excellent price99

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights. House is in a quiet residential area. Three parking spaces. Clean and comfortable and welcoming throughout. Take your slippers as you can’t wear your shoes upstairs on the home carpet. I think that’s fair it’s not a hotel. Room was clean, tidy and comfortable. But the double bed took up most of it. Leaving little space, couple of ft one side and a foot the other for my suitcase and bags. There is a single wardrobe. Bathroom is large and modern and tidy. Part of tap missing so couldn’t put the plug down as there was no lever to pull it up. Had to kneel down under sink each time. But all was really clean and I’m sure if I could have been bothered the owner would of happily sorts it out. No breakfast as it starts at 7:30 so had to do without. Leaving at 6:50 a 7:10 each morning.
Owner was very welcoming. My only gripes was I suffered from asthma in bed each night and I should have asked if they had a cat in the house, it could have simply been a change of environment but I never suffer night time asthma. The radiator was off on the last night so I slept in my jumper as it was cold. But the previous two nights the heating was on. I am certain as the owner was so nice they would have been more than happy to turn it back on had I got dressed and gone and asked. It was my laziness not to go downstairs and ask!
Usual tea coffee available an ample TV and a room with an ironing board availible.
Would I stay again? Yes most definitely but will check if they have a cat in the house first.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business