See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 December 2015

Hotel is well managed, maintained and in nice proximity to skiing attractions. It's walkable from local shops but at the same time away from crowd. The facilities are also very good and restaurant is nice!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 November 2015

I left the restaurant last and I forgot under the table a backpack. I returned half an hour later, the lights were off, the waiters were gone and also my backpack. The next day anybody from the hotel staff, knew nothing about this iven if the customers entrance is under video surveillance and only unsupervised door was the one to the kitchen.

Room tip: avoid if possible
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Bogdan I
Reviewed 17 November 2015

Nothing special about this hotel. The lobby and the restaurant are ok, but the rooms look and smell old. We stayed at the 5th floor and the room had just a small window, so there was very little sunlight. When we got to the room it was very cold, as they turn off the heat during the day (something I've never seen before in a hotel). Breakfast was poor, no fruits and very few vegetables. Too expensive for what they offer.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

- the rooms are clean and nice. I have received a room with a very nice view ( nr 301) from where I've seen the mountains
- the hotel staff it's polite
- I have not seen any smoke detector in the room and there was some real smell of cigarette at some time. Probably some guest smoked in the room next to me...

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2015

Overall the hotel is very nice, clean quite modern in the reception area and restaurant.. The rooms are decent and clean. Food served in the hotel is very nice, and the staff throughout the hotel are very friendly and helpful. As i said overall very good and for the price you cannot complain, the only down side is that i would of preferred to stay closer to the slopes as it is quite a trek

Date of stay: February 2015