View from the terrace: a place for unforgetable sunsets while having a barbecue meal and a glass of
Bedroom 1 Bedroom1 a corner
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
Bedroom 1
Bedroom1 a corner
Bedroom2
Bedroom 3 with an antique piece of furniture (XVIII Cent.)
Secretary in Bedroom 3
Bathroom
Bathroom
Kitchen
Kitchen washing machine
Kitchen
Sitting room
Meals corner
A corner in the sittingroom
Some interesting pieces of porcelaine
Terrace
First aid
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

louandian...
Dorchester, United Kingdom
“Would not trust this owner”
Reviewed 22 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This owner cancelled pur reservation on one of her properties, hours before we where due to leave on our holiday. I am amazed that trip advisor is happy to recommend her other properties. Before she cancelled she advised me that the second bedroom was not habitable, and offered me this property but asked that I dont let trip advisor/ house trip know about this. Gave me some made up reason about taxes. Not a trustworthy owner.!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
22 Jun 2017
Linda Pug is not a honest guest!
She decided not to stay in my house and even so she evaluated something she didnt know at all.
Besides she wanted to host a friend in my house without paying anything, just as invited guests.
The house had a problem with drains and i informed her about it.
If i were a dishonest person i wouldnt say a word and let her face the situation on arrival. You can verify that property was disactivated because of that problem. This means i care about hosts and like preventing problems instead of solving them according my own interest.
Linda seems not to be a very intuitive person as she doesn't understand when somebody is trying to help.
Sometimas the problems are so huge that one can not solve them and have to give up, even if you loose much money.
I have lost a lot of money by cancelling reservations, but until the problem is completely solved i cant rent the house to anybody. I am protecting my guests even if they dont understand that. It seems to be Linda's case.
However i must thank her because she liked my house so much!
Best Regards
Maria

Travellers are raving about these Redondo hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing