All reviews narrow streets fantastic hotel main piazza hotel restaurant is four nights hire car the hotel offers town centre palermo airport gelato recommend this hotel within walking distance yogurt segesta desk espresso challenge
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

One overnight in the center of the city with good car parking facilities. The restaurant opened extraordinary half an hour before due to our request. Thank you for this service. Our flight had early departure.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 7 nights over Christmas. Very comfortable bedrooms, traditionally furnished, clean and well maintained. Not very festive in the reception areas, it has to be said, but the colours and furnishings are warm and welcoming. Hardly anybody staying here, which is a shame, but Alcamo is not really a tourist town, although it is pleasant enough, with better shops than we expected. The hotel restaurant is very good, we enjoyed all our meals here, and the Christmas Day lunch was excellent. The hotel offers fantastic value for money, and If I should return to Alcamo, this is where I would stay.

Stayed: December 2017
HotelCentrale, Direttore at Hotel Centrale, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear Michael
I thank you for the kind message. I am happy that you and your very kind friends have enjoyed our service and the city of Alcamo.
I hope to see you soon.
Happy New Year

Reviewed 4 November 2017

I stayed here a few nights while visiting the western coastal area of Sicily. The room they gave me was quiet, like I had asked. Location is perfect in Alcamo for city. There is a computer near front desk and staff will print boarding passes if you ask. The staff was very helpful and friendly with me during my visit. Breakfast was the only downside to this hotel. For a four star establishment I would expect a better breakfast arrangement with some fresh fruit, etc. But this is typical of the Italian style breakfast. However, even the brioches were plain and yogurt was warm. Other than that, the hotel is perfect and was well-priced.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest
thank you for your comment. I am happy that you have generally appreciated the structure and the staff and I'm sorry that the breakfast was not to its liking. Periodically we vary the assortment of the buffet and we hope to better satisfy your requests during the next stay.
Best regards

Reviewed 4 November 2017

This is a small, very friendly hotel in a typical Sicilian town. The hotel itself is fairly traditional and seems to cater mainly for local businessmen. As a group of tourists, we were not their usual customers. Alcamo itself probably doesn't receive that many international tourists. It is a great base for touring the west side of the island, but be warned, Alcamo itself has limited places to eat in the evening. The staff were fantastic and gave us plenty of advice and information, enabling us to make the most of our week. We speak no Italian, and they were kind enough to research and book a hire car for us and give advice on where to go. Thanks to the hotel staff, we were able to explore the west coast of the island and see some fabulous sights and the hotel was a great base for this. There is limited parking outside the hotel, but there are approx. 5 spaces reserved for hotel guests and we were able to park every night. Breakfasts were good and rooms were clean, quiet and spacious. We ate in the hotel one evening and had a very tasty meal at a reasonable price. Special thanks to Enza and Regina on reception, without whom our holiday would not have been as great as it was!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights this October. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff were very helpful in assisting us with holiday advice , medical assistance and travel arrangements. Parking outside is possible in the reserved spaces but needs care and is easiest with a small car and low traffic flow up the narrow street. The region is wonderful for history, nature and food. We will visit again and explore more sites in the future. Definitely recommended if you want old world charm and real Sicilian hospitality.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple