This hotel was only for a few nights and we weren't there much as we had family in the area and were with them from morning until late at night. Upon arrival a woman at the front desk barely said hello when we checked in. She mentioned nothing about the breakfast included or where it was. We were delighted to see that our room had a nice balcony which overlooked the ocean across 2 streets. The hotel wasn't that quiet. The chairs being dragged across the tile floor in the breakfast room on the floor above us made sure that we were awake early each morning (which was fine-we had to be up and out early anyway). The bathroom was sufficient. I really liked this little town and enjoyed staying there but the front desk staff were really hard to come by! When we checked out (at 8am) there was no one to be found-anywhere! We waited for 10 minutes, my husband looked around the rooms surroundign the lobby and even went up to the restaurant-but no luck. We ended up leaving the room key on the front desk along iwth TV remove and AC remote. I hoped they'd figure it out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Alceste is an elegant hotel situated 300 metres from the Selinunte Archaeological Park, 450 metres from the nature reserve at the mouth of the River Belice, and only 300 metres from the sea. It is the ideal location for a relaxing seaside holiday in the splendid region of Sicily, and boasts an excellent restaurant which will delight your palate with typical local cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Alceste reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alceste Hotel Marinella Di Selinunte
- Hotel Alceste Marinella Di Selinunte, Sicily, Italy