“Stunning place”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Patrizia...
“Stunning place”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I have thoroughly enjoyed my two weeks stay. The owner lucia was very helpful and supportive. When I was ill she went out her way to get my medication! How lovely and caring.
The house is absolutely stunning has everything I needed. Shops and loads of restaurants nearby. Lucia gave us sdvice and guidance with information where to visit different places. Martina franca centre is only few minutes drive. Beautiful town.

I would definiately recommend this villa and would go back again.
Thank you Lucina for everything.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing