“Nice place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Nice and pleasant place. Good and intersting food. Good background music. Nice service. Warmly recomended.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

On our way home from Italy we wanted to have a last Italian dinner before going back to Austria and found nabucco. What a surprise. One of the two owners served us herself. Even though we were the only guests (we came quit late) we received the nicest treatment and just AMAZING food. Wonderful ham and salami as a starter, followed by pasta al sugo bianco and as desert Panna cotta with a kaki salsa. Oh my God I was Full, but at the same time the desert was so good that I had the feeling to be able to eat another ten. :) thank you and greetings from graz

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We were there at the afternoon, the place was empty. The waitress told us they are open and to come in. She recommended the lasagna so we tried it. It was cold, with little meat and a lot of pasta, and the edges were burned. I was still eating and she took my plate away. Wouldn't recommend it.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Ivika1
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We had a very good dinner here with my family. I can only recommend this restaurant. Normal prices, good quality food and vines and finally a super nice service.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 12 December 2015

I am always returning to wine bar Nabucco in Tarvisio from many reasons. It is beacause of excellent wine, nice atmosphere, beautifull piano music, great food, frendly owners..., you have a feeling like cooming back home. Lala and Rosa are like friends, hosts and family. They are always doing their best for their customers.
Best wishes dear frends. If you decide to visit Nabucco bar, you wont regreet it.

Date of visit: December 2015