“For sure, good for pizza”
Review of Raibl

Raibl
Ranked #17 of 54 Restaurants in Tarvisio
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I entered once and i didn't regret it. The staff was quick and polite. The place is on the first floor of a hotel and looks fair and clean.

We ordered pizza and it came fast, with all the flavors we expected.

So, if you want pizza, you can comr here and you'll not regret.

1  Thank ovidiuchise

Reviewed 29 October 2016

Unassuming hotel restaurant somewhat off the main street on "upper Tarvisio" that I probably would not have tested if it had not been for a recommendation. To be honest, my culinary experiences on previous trips to Tarvisio were nothing to write home about and I had categorised them as catering for undiscerning day-trippers from neighbouring Austria and Slovenia. Our pasta (tagliatelle ai funghi porcini) and pizza (capricciosa) as well as the mixed salad were good and service friendly and quick. The restaurant also seemed to have local (or at least Italian) guests, which we took as a good sign. The interior decorating scheme is nothing to write home about, but you get good food at a very fair price point: can definitely recommend.

Reviewed 28 May 2015

Other reviewers seem to base their reviews mostly on pizzas. But mine is based on the chef's suggestion of the day for €12. Way overpriced for what you get. Also the milanesa was average. I think you should really stick to pizza.

Reviewed 1 November 2014

Every time I am back in Tarvisio, and I want a Pizza I go here.
Living abroad, when I am back to Italy I want a Pizza. A real Pizza. Wood oven, big, tasteful...
Try it out!

1  Thank Steatosi
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

I would not expect to eat a good pizza in any mountainous area of the Alps...the way the dough rises at higher altitudes...never mind, technical stuff. This restaurant serves the best pizza north of Udine, barr non! Nice place, authentic pizzeria owned by Southern Italians, very friendly, and very economical. Bravi loro!

1  Thank Lorenzo C