“Why so unfriendly?”

Ranked #39 of 54 Restaurants in Tarvisio
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2017

The location is great, the food is good - but an unfriendly waitress kills all the good spirit! Well, I guess I have to find another pizzeria in Travisio.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Tortellini alla panna and Caprese were amazing! Service was good and quick! Recommend this place if you want to feel Italian atmosphere and enjoy quality food =]

Reviewed 5 November 2015

A good pizza in a cosy retro atmosphere. Perfect for a cold rainy night. We often go there and we are always happy about the quality.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

This was the first place in which I ate true Italian pizza. The food here was wonderful, and it wasn't too pricey. The staff were also very nice, and the food was delivered quickly, even though the restaurant was full of people. I actually loved it so much, that when I was driving back from Venice, I stopped in Tarvisio again, just to eat here. It's really a great place to eat.

Reviewed 9 March 2015

We went to Pizzeria da Giannino for a dinner while traveling from Germany back home to Italy.

The place is nice, with hunting decor in the main room, wooden benches, tables, etc... The menu has also non-pizza items, but they were unavailable that evening. Not a problem, we were there for the pizza anyway. I ordered one with porcini mushrooms, and I was told they were in oil: no problem, many pizzerias use them and they don't even tell you.

The pizza was good: not exceptional, but good. The beer was okay, while the wine was nothing special.

I went to the restroom and it was almost as cold as outside. This happens in many restaurants, and I never understand why restrooms are not heated.

Pricing was very reasonable, we payed just over € 12 per person for pizza+beer. Staff was nice. So, I would recommend this place for a pizza but some of the above mentioned details could be improved.