“UNBELIEVABLE!”
Review of Bluesea

Bluesea
Price range: USD 11 - USD 57
Description: Ristorante e Bar panoramico a picco sul mare.Ampie vetrate con vista mare accompagnano una cucina gourmet che esalta i sapori della tradizione.Il menu può soddisfare ogni gusto,dal pesce alla carne e piatti neutri.Nelle ore pomeridiane o post-cena ci si può intrattenere con un aperitivo o un cocktail con le luci del tramonto o ancora rilassarsi con un caffè dopo cena.
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I came across this place through trip advisor and was intrigued by all the amazing reviews. Well, let me tell you! This is one of the best restaurants I have been to whilst travelling through all of Europe, not just Italy! I went back last night because it was THAT good! The service was on point too. First night I did the set menu which has 5 courses if I'm not mistaken all for 35€ and the second visit I had calamari, fish ball, salmon and the cheese cake (I know I'm a fatty) all that was 37€ including 2 wines and a water and they even threw in a limoncello shot at the end. Wow! 5 star quality at such a low price, how can you go wrong? If you're in Sorrento or Meta area you must do yourself a favour and TRY THIS RESTAURANT! Will be back next visit 100%

2  Thank Julia B

Reviewed 29 July 2017

My girlfriend and I went to Blues towards the end of our 17 day trip across Italy. We tried many of the top rated trip advisor restaurants across Venice, Florence and Rome but thus place was easily our favourite.

We had the tasting menu and it was so delicious/memorable that we had to come back the next evening. The menu is incredible value, I've never been so full, but literally could not stop eating as each course got better and better. The service tops any 5 star restaurant I've ever been to, very professional but relaxed and comfortable at the same time. Come for sunset, the view is something that we will never forget.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We were happy to find this open restaurant after a full and busy day on the water. And not only was it open, but it was the best meal of our holiday. If you are so over pasta, pizza, and bread then head to Blue Sea! Smaller portions but so delicious! Our salmon was cooked to perfection.

1  Thank Cathryn J
Reviewed 13 July 2017

We stumbled upon BlueSea because it was one of the only places open in the afternoon when most Italian businesses are closed. We arrived in Meta after traveling from Matera and were famished but our hotel restaurant didn't open for several hours.

What a fantastic find! The view from the dining room is incredible and the wine list and food were delicious. We had caprese, a simple orecchiette pasta dish, and antipasto starter. Our server was attentive and spoke decent English, and was helpful in selecting wine for our table.

We never felt rushed or pressured to order more, we just enjoyed our food after a long day of travel and drank wine while looking at the incredible view. We wanted to come back for dinner to try more dishes but ended up making other plans in Sorrento/Positano.

If you are staying in Meta, BlueSea is a definite must try!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were staying in the area and came here one night for an amazing meal. The view was stunning and we booked in so that we could watch the sunset. Excellent choice of seafood fishes abd very attentive service. If you are looking for a romantic meal which is a notch up from what is available nearby I highly recommend this place.