All reviewspool barfew issuesthomas cookthe main stripmin walkmalia stripperfect holidaysee you next yearlovely hotelgreek nightthe ground floortuladrainagenoisetctoastercats
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Extremely good hotel/apartments. Right on the beach and only a 5 minute walk from shops, bars and Malia strip. Perfect location with beautiful scenery. The food served at the hotel is great and the pool and bar area is beautiful. I like the safety and security of the hotel due to the presence of a security guard throughout the night. All staff are lovely and very helpful, always great service from the bar man Tony. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ShannonLittle01
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Just returned from this hotel today. It is in a great location away from the noise of Malia strip but only a 10 minute walk to bars and restaurants. It not a large hotel but this makes it more friendly. The view from the rooms and the pool areas is fantastic, the gardens are also very nice. There was no shortage of sun beds around the pool and the gardens. The room we had was small (room 205) but it was clean. The shower area is tiny but the shower its self was powerful. The only storage in the room is a wardrobe which meant keeping a lot of our stuff in the case and leaving in on the spare bed. Our friends had room 1 on the ground floor which was larger with a bigger shower area and more storage. The food served at the pool bar was good but stops at 6 pm. I would definitely return to the hotel again!

Room Tip: Room 1 on the ground floor has a patio area with great sea views an a good shower area.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank eleanor1406
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Just got back from Pyrgos beach apartments, I loved every minute of the 2 weeks I had there! The rooms are very basic but clean, I only wish the rooms had a toaster and a tv but that's just me hahahaha!! I would most definitely go back to pyrgos in a heartbeat! I met some really lovely people at this hotel!!! Mostly Jackie & Bill who we will truly miss. Tula the owner is such a lovely woman who works really hard and long hours and will go out of her way to make you feel welcome! See you next year Tula from Amanda xx

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Amanda M
Reviewed 11 December 2016

Great surprise! Photos matches reality of the hotel. It seems clever idea to stay on the hotel side as there is not so much direct wind from the see as in the front. Depends on personal preference. Great service, always nice and friendly. Very good bar drinks. Not direct access to the sandy beach, more rocks, but not an issue. Great place for staying with a toddler. Nice toys in the area, pool was always crystal clear, hotel rooms cleaned everyday. We can just recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Rooms opposite the sea might be a little windy.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Karel Z
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Loved these apartments. I chose them (as usual) because of the uninterrupted sea view. There is real attention to detail in all of the interior design here and they have made the best of use of space available to them. The apt itself is quite contained but it's worth the sacrifice for the spacious balcony. The grounds are lovely with great variety of hammocks and seating.
Demetri and Tracey were really friendly and helpful. We bonded over an adopted kitten named 'Rocky' who I hope is still there and ruling the roost. I would definitely recommend the apartments although I wouldn't be mad about the resort. We knew that before travelling but felt the apartment with those gorgeous views were worth it.

Wish I was back there!

Room Tip: Best views are definitely at the back of the hotel and on the top floor (looking out to sea), worth the extra money for the big balcony,
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple