Inter-Hotel Le Saint Georges
La Gentilhommiere(Nuits-Saint-Georges)
USD 143
Ibis Nuits Saint Georges(Nuits-Saint-Georges)
The Clos Badan Hotel(Nuits-Saint-Georges)(Great Value!)
Hotel Chateau de la Berchere(Nuits-Saint-Georges)
Vign'appart(Nuits-Saint-Georges)
Hostellerie Saint Vincent(Nuits-Saint-Georges)(Great Value!)
Douce Nuits(Nuits-Saint-Georges)
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Budget Nuits Saint Georges(Nuits-Saint-Georges)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Au Coeur de Nuits(Nuits-Saint-Georges)
All reviewsthe hotel is cleanone nighthelpful staffannexwinecourses
Reviewed 7 August 2017

-We had a very pleasant stay and appreciated the friendliness of a youg staff. The rooms could be somewhat larger. We missed soup and salads on the menu for supper. We will certainly recommend this hotel to our friends.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Beware, there is no air conditioning in the hotel. Visit during cool months, or be prepared to sweat through the night. The bathroom was very rundown and the shower/bath didn't have a curtain. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel a week or so before we came - was the only one available after Tour stage finishes were publicly announced. Very poor - tiny rooms, shower over bath but no shower screen or curtain. No hair dryer and no tea / coffee making facilities in the room. Breakfast was poor - not worth more than the cost of a cup of coffee (they charge €10 per person). On the plus side, the food in the restaurant was excellent, as was the wine list, and reasonably priced. Service was hit and miss throughout, some helpful members of staff, others were belligerent and rude.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Stayed at this hotel with couple and friends. Chose this since no other options were available. The hotel is clean and facilities are ok, but environment is somewhat depressing, hotel itself seems outdated in terms of decorations, furniture and colors. On the plus side: friendly staff, hotel is not too far away from town centre and hotel is not too expensive, but I would opt for a different hotel next time.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this hotel for one night to break up the journey from England to our destination in the French Alps. We did the same journey last year and on that occasion we stayed at a budget hotel a short distance from this one. The budget hotel did not have a restaurant or bar so this year we opted instead for the Inter-hotel which on its website says it has a restaurant and bar. On arrival we were told the restaurant is closed on Saturdays during February! Tired and hungry after a long day travelling we had no option than to go to the nearest town with two very young children, to find a suitable place to eat. The rooms were very poor quality and in my opinion worse than those at the budget hotel which were half the price!! Breakfast was disappointing and expensive for the selection on offer. When I returned home I emailed the hotel to explain how disappointed I was as I feel the website is misleading and I would not have booked had I known the restaurant was closed. I received a very short reply that did not address my concerns at all! I would advise anyone wishing to stay in this area for one night to stay in the budget hotel nearby which is considerably cheaper and does not promise things it doesn't deliver!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family