See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Beware, there is no air conditioning in the hotel. Visit during cool months, or be prepared to sweat through the night. The bathroom was very rundown and the shower/bath didn't have a curtain. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel a week or so before we came - was the only one available after Tour stage finishes were publicly announced. Very poor - tiny rooms, shower over bath but no shower screen or curtain. No hair dryer and no tea / coffee making facilities in the room. Breakfast was poor - not worth more than the cost of a cup of coffee (they charge €10 per person). On the plus side, the food in the restaurant was excellent, as was the wine list, and reasonably priced. Service was hit and miss throughout, some helpful members of staff, others were belligerent and rude.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Stayed at this hotel with couple and friends. Chose this since no other options were available. The hotel is clean and facilities are ok, but environment is somewhat depressing, hotel itself seems outdated in terms of decorations, furniture and colors. On the plus side: friendly staff, hotel is not too far away from town centre and hotel is not too expensive, but I would opt for a different hotel next time.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this hotel for one night to break up the journey from England to our destination in the French Alps. We did the same journey last year and on that occasion we stayed at a budget hotel a short distance from this one. The budget hotel did not have a restaurant or bar so this year we opted instead for the Inter-hotel which on its website says it has a restaurant and bar. On arrival we were told the restaurant is closed on Saturdays during February! Tired and hungry after a long day travelling we had no option than to go to the nearest town with two very young children, to find a suitable place to eat. The rooms were very poor quality and in my opinion worse than those at the budget hotel which were half the price!! Breakfast was disappointing and expensive for the selection on offer. When I returned home I emailed the hotel to explain how disappointed I was as I feel the website is misleading and I would not have booked had I known the restaurant was closed. I received a very short reply that did not address my concerns at all! I would advise anyone wishing to stay in this area for one night to stay in the budget hotel nearby which is considerably cheaper and does not promise things it doesn't deliver!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank paulene2016
Reviewed 27 January 2017

2 years ago we booked a room in this hotel and we were excited of the room size and decoration. Therefore we adviced the rest of our travel friends to book a room in this hotel as well.

We were placed in a room ''downstairs'', which was not very practical with a baby carrage. The room was poorly decorated and very small. Even though we mentioned we would travel with a baby there were no facillities for our baby girl at all.

Dining was nice, the staff was friendly but often forgot the dirnks we ordered. It was a shame that only 3 tables were occupied in this large (somehow not very cozy ) area.

It is a good hotel if you are searching for een room with a bed near the Peage. Would not recommened breakfast or staying for a longer period of time.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family