Ibis Budget Nuits Saint Georges
La Gentilhommiere(Nuits-Saint-Georges)
USD 143
Inter-Hotel Le Saint Georges(Nuits-Saint-Georges)
USD 86
USD 84
The Clos Badan Hotel(Nuits-Saint-Georges)(Great Value!)
USD 95
USD 92
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

Vign'appart(Nuits-Saint-Georges)
USD 161
Hostellerie Saint Vincent(Nuits-Saint-Georges)(Great Value!)
USD 138
Hotel Chateau de la Berchere(Nuits-Saint-Georges)
USD 131
Ibis Nuits Saint Georges(Nuits-Saint-Georges)
USD 102
USD 84
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
Douce Nuits(Nuits-Saint-Georges)
  • Breakfast included
Au Coeur de Nuits(Nuits-Saint-Georges)
All reviewssecure parkingovernight stophotel is perfectone nightfuel stationlong drivecar parkcroissantsrecommend this hotelrooms are cleanhelpful staffsupermarketmotorwaysleepstopovertvbonus
Reviewed 27 August 2017

It may be an Ibis Budget Hotel but don't be put off. We arrived after a long drive down from Dunkirk, it had been a long day & had there been the slightest thing wrong I would have taken exception. I'm quite grumpy when I'm tired! Immediate check in, a clean room with en-suite & air conditioning that worked well & quietly. Situated very near to the Autoroute yet still close to 'town' for that all important trip to the supermarche. There is a 'terrace' where you can eat your own food or I believe that you can get a discount on dinner at the nearby Ibis hotel.
Breakfast was more than sufficient with croissants, bread, cheese, meat, juice & coffee. Despite it having the title of Budget, I wouldn't hesitate to stop here again. Finally shame on us Brits, the staff all speak perfectly good English. Fully recommended.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Near the autoroute.
Near autoroute.
Very decent overall.
Our room vibrated from the AC unite, they told us the following morning that they had received that complaint from other tenants in that room. So why did they give it to us - or anyone?

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
MARYLENE F, Manager at Ibis Budget Nuits Saint Georges, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear guest,

I want to thank you for your review regarding you stay in Nuits Saint Georges.

I am surprised to heard the problem met with the AC unite, moreover by the answer given to you!

Please accept my sincere apologies for it and be assured that we care about any technical problem as soon as it's possible.

Looking forward welcoming you to Nuits Saint Georges.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

A good overnight stop with secure parking which is comforting for holiday makers with packed cars. The staff are friendly and the beds are comfortable and the linen was clean.
It is basic but starting to look a bit tired. For example, our curtains had quite a few holes in them and some debris had been left on a rather scratched chair. The TV kept losing its signal and the shower had acquired that yellowing look. The toilet is really a bit too small.
I have downgraded to three stars this year as I think the prices are a bit on the high side.
We will probably look elsewhere next year although we will miss eating at L'Embargo in the city centre. Good food and brilliant Bourgognes.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

First, thank you for taking time to comment your stay in our hotel.

I will not miss to share your great review concerning the staff with all my team.

Concerning the room, we are looking for a second youth very soon! I hope at this time you will give your trust again to us.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Everything was fine, the hotel and room were clean and the staff were most friendly. The location was convenient and the car park was spacious. We stayed just one night but would consider staying there again at some future date,

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
MARYLENE F, Front Office Manager at Ibis Budget Nuits Saint Georges, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear Guest,

I very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at our Ibis budget Nuits Saint Georges.

We work every day to offer the best quality of services and will not miss to share your great feedback with all the team.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and looking forward welcoming you back to Nuits Saint Georges.

Best Regards

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Good location when used for stop over on way to ski resorts. Helpful staff who sorted out any problem without issue and helpful English speaking staff a bonus. Rooms basic but beds comfortable. The shower was smelly which was our only complaint. Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
MARYLENE F, Front Office Manager at Ibis Budget Nuits Saint Georges, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Dear Sir,

I want to thank you for taking time to commenting your stay in our Hotel.

First please accept my sincere apologizes for the problem met with the smelly shower. Please note that appropriate measure will be taken to prevent any future occurrence.

It's always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback and will share it with all my team.

Looking forward welcoming you back to Nuits Saint Georges!