eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2019

Very simple hotel located in a perfect position (on top of small bay) which will offer You beautiful view of Postira.
Nice and cozy room with simple terrace will give you possibility for resting but also to dry your swimming equipment if needed. Breakfast will not disappoint anyone while the dinner can be slightly insufficient for heavy eaters. Team in hotel is great and friendly.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 3 August 2019 via mobile

I had some complaints which noticed by receptiondesk. They really was picked from village, no competence at all, no experience of what service is about. One example is I had an still have a leakage of ammonium from AC. I told receptiondesk one week ago and yet they have’nt give any feedback and ofcource no action to solve the problem. And worst of all no info or feedback at all what they eventual have done. It was a long time ago of ever I met such unprofessional receptionstaff. It’s really bad for a nice and expensive hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2019

Nice hotel, friendly staff, good location, clean.
We had halfboard. Breakfast was good. Dinner was ok. The fish dishes were usually good, except one night, but the meat dishes were soso.
The one really bad thing was that you had to pay for the sunbeds at the pool!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Hotel Pastura for four nights during October (close to the end of the tourist season). The room was fantastic, with bedroom, lounge area and balcony with pool/sea view. The restuarant in the hotel serves a lovely breakfast lunch and diner. I opted to include breakast in my booking. Every morning had delicious fresh breakfast, with lots of options was on offer. I also utilised the spa for a sea salt massage and some jacuzzi time. I personally felt the massage was a bit short and the jacuzzi was a nearly cold (maybe I didn't know how to make it hot, but wasn't given any instruction), I stilled enjoyed it though!

I would recommend visiting the town Postira if you are looking for a relaxing vacation with the option of some adventure. Also, I would recommend the walk to the village of Dol, it is well worth it, take the mountain route and return through the valley (bring drinking water).

Hope my review helped you. Best, R

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank rorytravels
Reviewed 27 August 2018

The room we stayed in was very clean. The staff are very friendly. Family room is spacious and beds are comfortable. Sea view balcony is really worth it - view is stunning. The swimming pool is clean and well looked after.
The food at the hotel is not the best - it is ok. The local restaurants serve much better food at a fraction of the price.
The location is fabulous - it is busy but not over crowded. There is lots of fun in the local town in the evenings. We will be back

Room tip: Swimming pool facing balcony
Date of stay: August 2018