All reviews half board sea view hotel is modern swimming area coastal walk three night stay breakfast was included main building rooms are large lovely location good size excellent hotel fantastic holiday restaurants and shops peaceful village clean linen recently stayed at hotel
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night as we couldn’t get into our favourite hotel until the next day where we will stay for 6 nights (Hotel Lipa) - we arrived at the hotel to be told the suite with Sea view and the double room were not available (3 ads 1 inf and 1 ch) travelling. There was no real apology just told you have a 2 bedroom apartment for all of us so after 5 mins of me kicking up
A fuss another room magically appeared for one of the party and we were shown to
an apartment which was dark and had no view and was not suitable for my family, that said we put up with it... at 11 pm the sofa bed broke which we had to use! I went back to reception to be told nothing they can do! Next morning I went to reception to check out and was given my money back for our room. This was reluctant on their part however the room
I booked wasn’t allocated to me and the bed was broken and ended up sleeping on
The sofa. I felt this was fair on their part. The breakfast was fantastic staff fantastic - this would have been a great stay if I got the room I booked and no stress.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We are doing a 3 week Croatian road trip (family of 4) and this was our 6th hotel so far.
All hotels have so far been 4 star rated - the difference was that upto now they have felt more like 5 star standard (small boutique hotels without 5 star facilities) whereas pastura is 4 star because of the facilities not because of the standard. In my opinion this hotel should be classified as three star. The hotel itself was very clean and functional however rooms felt basic and dated, dining room had a kanteen feel and pool area was shoddy.
The service we have experienced around Croatia has been outstanding but this hotel was decidedly average.
For instance we got to breakfast at 7am (opening time ) - we were the only guests in the large dining and got asked to move tables!
Also I take exception to having to pay for pool towels (and leave a big deposit).
We had a problem with our bathroom which I would say they sorted very quickly and decided to check out a day early which they didn’t charge us for.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Eblacher
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel was amazing staff food view everything was great we spent a week here and only one complaint the lady at the front desk was rude and had a attitude from beginning to end just rude other than that the hotel was amazing I recommend this place. Oh but make sure you remember what you take out of the mini fridge in the rooms or you will be scolded. Everyone else was very helpful and professional.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kayla H
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a week. The people were very friendly and helpfull. The swimmingpool was cold, but we were at the beginning of the tourist season. The restaurant was perfect. You had your own table and the service was very good. The rooms were nice and clean.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Hotel Pastura for 3 nights as part of a euro tour on our Motorbike.
As it happened we arrived 4 or 5 hours before check in time (due to the timetable of ferries from Italy etc).
We were all suited up in Bike gear and desperate to get them off and into some water!
The lovely young lady on reception said we could leave our luggage in reception & get changed in the WCs in restaurant. We could even go and get some breakfast in the restaurant! (Paid for).
I would say the service here is brilliant, throughout our stay the staff were exceptional.
The hotel is modern and comfortable with stylish bedrooms & a good swimming pool while it is also adjacent to the sea.
This part of the island seems to us to be much more relaxed than some other areas (Sol for example, which we had a ride out to)
The breakfast is a buffet and is really well stocked.

Recommend this hotel to anybody travelling to Croatia.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple