All reviews shower screen fishing village bars and restaurants gorgeous views overlooking the sea car hire any requests small pool large balcony relaxed feel harbour beaches terrace croatia island brac ferry
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Comfortable,pleasant,all that you need below the price. Extremely active and helpful staff. A local adequately equipped restaurant(souffle out of this world). 10 minutes busline to ferry for 3 euros. Easy to travel around. Various beaches to get lost. Feel the island in its fullest and stay here.

1  Thank Luka P
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had lunch at Lipa,gotta say the dishes were delicious. That risotto was simply stunning. Hotel was very pretty and clean, staff extremely friendly.
I recommend anyone passing through Postira to spend some time at Lipa.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel Lipa is one of those hotels that make you feel at home. We were amazed by the room cleanliness, professional and polite staff and the beautiful location right at the sea. I would also like to commend the food at the restaurant, everything we tried was great, especially the chocolate souffle. I recomend this hotel to anyone who likes a hotel with a comfortable and friendly atmosphere.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner have just got back from 8 nights at Hotel Lipa. It was amazing and I really can't understand negative comments that have been put on about the hotel. Our room was number 111, perfect in all ways, size, view etc! Our room was kept so clean throughout our stay and all the staff were so lovely and friendly and I mean all of them! Breakfast was your typical continental style. Ate outside every morning soaking up the gorgeous views. There is a beach in front of the hotel but if you walk a few yards to your right there is a lovely man made Beach in a safe cove, gorgeous for swimming and sunbathing, sun beds 20kn which is about £2.50. Walk past this beach and you will come to the Bracera bar set amongst the trees overlooking the sea - gorgeous food, beer and wine. We hired a small yellow boat from Vesna who lives in a house to the left of the hotel (you can see her three yellow boats) for £60 for the day. All in all a perfect holiday, hotel, and gorgeous island. Postira is just beautiful and we will certainly be returning.

1  Thank Tracey W
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

The staff was very friendly, food is amazing and sea view is beautiful. Also the vibe was romantic because of music near the restaurant. If you come you need to try souffle, it is the best souffle in the world!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends