“Amazing Experience in Dumaguete”
Review of Filipino Tours

Filipino Tours
Ranked #1 of 11 Tours in Dumaguete City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Filipino Tours is an independent tour operator based in Dauin, Philippines. We specialise in offering you the guest a unique tour experience. We offer guided tours to Apo, Siquijor, Oslob, Valencia, Twin Lakes & Manjuyod Sand Bar. We can also offer tailor made tours, please just contact us and we will spend as much time as you need in designing the tour of your choice.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I highly recommended WPG PHilcan Tours and they are probably one of the best tour guides in Dumaguete. We booked 2 tours with them which were Sandbar/ Dolphin Watching and Kawasan Fall and we enjoyed a lot!

So many thanks to Julian for his professional advice.

Bo45, Owner at Filipino Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Wow thank you very much! I really enjoyed both tours immensely but especially Kawasan Falls the jump at the end you guys did was awesome...thank you so much for your very kind review it is greatly appreciated. Julian & Ana.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"crew"

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We were a group of 3 from
Hong Kong and first we joined the tour to the Munjuyod sandbar and see the dolphins. We were the only group so we got the boat all by ourselves, we spent a while at the sandbar and then off to search for the wild dolphins! It took us quite sometimes to find the dolphins but luckily we saw a few groups of them! :D

We also joined the tour to Kawasan falls and it was such a fun trip. We hiked on the terrain for 3 hours and we jumped off the cliff at the end! The local guide was very friendly and helpful.

Julian likes to have a small group which is good for us, he can pay 100% attention to us and we can ask them whatever we want. :D

I highly recommend WPG Philcan Tours if you like to have a small private group. The price is reasonable and the staff are very friendly.

Bo45, Owner at Filipino Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hey Hi Jeffrey!
Thank you very much for your time in writing this review we greatly appreciate it it means so much to us! I had so much fun with you guys it was awesome. After the Kawasan tour I left you guys at the hotel reception and just about managed to drive back home some five minutes away..I was shattered but smiled all night long it was great fun. Very proud of you all for being Team Hong Kong! Especially the jump at the end...It was our pleasure looking after the three of you, thank you again. Julian & Ana

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I was recommended by a friend and it did not disappoint. Fantastic experience. With two of us travelling alone it was great to be offered this level of professionalism. Julian was great, very friendly and informative. Hope to come back ASAP. Thank you!

Bo45, Owner at Filipino Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you so much for your review, it was a great tour, we were lucky with the weather! It poured down just after you left! Thank you for your kind gift I only found it when I got back to the vehicle...honestly there was no need but a very kind gesture. Stay in touch and we are now on #instagram watch this space! Kr Julian

Reviewed 9 March 2018

So many thanks to Julian for his precious advice. A stop at kookoo'nest near Dumaguete was really pleasant. The cove is amazing and the food was really nice too.
on Sugar Beach in Sipalay "Sulu Sunset" is a great place! The owner is so kind and helpful, the bungalows are very comfortable and have a nice view over a garden and the sea and you can enjoy swimming on that nice sandy beach. Really a great stay there! Thanks again Julian , you've been so professional, helpful and we will recommend your website to our friends willing to discover Negros Island. Christian from the Rock bar next to Sulu Sunset greets you!

1  Thank Thierry B
Julian P, Owner at Filipino Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Thank you so much! We really appreciate it. Very glad you had a super time...until next time stay safe and well. Our Best Wishes Julian & Philcan Tours

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This is the first time my husband and I booked a tour for Oslob whale shark experience... I researched thru the net and found out about WPG PHILCAN Tours,, the booking process was very easy,, it only took me minutes for a go ,, with anna's help thru the fb messenger everything was set... then the day for the tour came and we met Julian... our tour guide for the day..
Julian watched over us very pleasantly,, we enjoyed the trip to oslob where we were able to swim with the butandings. A 30 minute unforgettable experience with the sharks.. Then the next trip really took my breath away,, Tumalog falls was such a wonderfull place to visit... Julian was there all the way to guide us,, and we really appreciate all his effort to make us feel comfortable.. And we did,, the trip to Tumalog falls was worth taking..
I had take a lot of memories,, and photos as well..
I would really recommend Philcan to my friends for dumaguete tours..

Thanks Julian for making our trip remarkable..

Plus,, it's only in dumaguete were a foriegner tours a local...

#dumaguetme

2  Thank Christal S

Hello you two! Thanks so much for your comments it was actually my pleasure looking after the both of you! I did notice a few raised eyebrows when you mentioned I was your tour guide...makes it a bit more unique though haha...stay safe until next time my friends. Julian & Philcan Tours