All reviews railway station chotiwala restaurant bus stand char dham yatra family room first floor rooms are clean suncity geyser hrs cons pros km
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Very bad experience with hotel my booking is deluxe room.they refused to give me my room . We also requested manager to help us but they refused to manage. We reached there @2 pm they not given me my booking. We find another hotel on double price at 5 o clock they give another customer my room on higer price.
We request to trip advisor to remove hotel sun city from there list. Manager not even ready to listen to us i m with my family . I had worst experience with suncity.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank mukesh4g
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Hotel location is good.
Staff's are helpful

But in my so called AC Room, whole night AC was not working. Rooms are small and stuffy. Bathroom of my room had a huge piller in between.

Hotel does not have a lift. Incase elderly people are travelling, then try for rooms at 1st floor.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank suman S
Reviewed 29 April 2017

Easily accessible from Railway Station and Bus Stand and located centrally. The hotel is well maintained and has spacious rooms at reasonable prices. Staff was attentive and courteous and made our stay very relaxing.

Room Tip: Very near to Railway Station
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank harshit_anand
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Very good budget friendly experience. Just a short walk from the Railway station. Clean toilet. Working A/C. Just a perfect place for a traveller/trekker halting at Haridwar. Liked the experience. Staff was courteous. Didn't order anything from room-service. Plenty options for food in the vicinity..

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Best part of this hotel is that it is located at main road but little inside that you dont hear a single noise of road traffic. polite and helpful staff. Clean rooms. enough facility for such a budgeted hotel.
I would suggest them to subscribe for some Marathi channels also on TV as lot of guests from Maharashtra travel there. you get everything in nearby area.

Room Tip: try to get a room with Window
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple