“One of the best hotels in Haridwar” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Casa Hotel

La Casa Hotel
Ranked #11 of 87 Hotels in Haridwar
New Delhi, India
“One of the best hotels in Haridwar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

I had a stay at La Casa with my family between 23 March to 26 March. We are the regular visitors to Haridwar and have stayed at many hotels during our previous visits. I feel good to say that our search for a good hotel ends with Hotel La Casa... It is the best hotel we have stayed at so far... Though there was some problems at the time of billing but with the help of Mr. Amit, the owner of La Casa, that was solved in our favour.
Amit this is for you.... You exactly know the meaning of courtesy and politeness and that is the mantra of your business... Please keep it up.... It felt good to see that the owner himself is taking all the pains to make his customers happy.... As we saw that you are making many excellent changes in terms of renovation like installing the Wi Fi etc. we would love to visit Haridwar in the month of July or August and I want to assure you that from now onwards we will stay at La Casa only whenever we come to Haridwar. The room service is very good... The Hotel staff is very polite and always ready to serve....

Room Tip: I would like to advise to the visitors of La Casa that they should choose the La Casa Royal Room or...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Rajinder2012
HotelLaCasa2010, Owner at La Casa Hotel, responded to this review, 27 April 2012
I thank you greatly for your time and valuable feedback. As the owner of the property, I strongly feel that the bigger success of the hotel is only when my team delivers as good, and as per our guests expectations.
Thanks for your time again. We look forward to welcome you in Haridwar again

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

I visited La Casa with my group and this trip meant a lot to all of us, La Casa has helped us to have one of the best trips we all have ever been together, i am an extensive traveller and out of the experience which we had was simply Fantabulous, i must say Amit and the team made us feel really special and he has acoomdated us with all possible facilities, including taking us out to dinner, haha, jokes apart, if you all are visiting Haridwar, La Casa is the place to be and the best part is the location, 5 minutes walk to Gulab Jamun wala,10 minutes walk to Samosa and kachori place, 15 miutes walk to Hoshiar Puri Wala and most important 20 minutes walk to Har ki Paudi, enjoying all dishes which i mentioned above.

Must stay at La Casa if you travelling to Haridwar.

regards,

Vivek

Room Tip: Guys ask your better halfs to decide the room colours, coz they have possibly all the different sobe...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
The best part of running a hotel business is that your family gets extended every day with all guests coming over. It was such a pleasure to have a chance to welcome you and your friends.
My team remembers you fondly and we all look forward to welcome you at the hotel again.
In your room tip you mentioned that the better-half should decide the rooms color. We have now added a lot more thing for her to decide - antique chairs and furniture in each room, some additional sitting areas etc. We will be posting pictures very soon.

Thanks once again to review and rate us on Tripadvisor.com
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2012

I had booked this hotel online solely based on the reviews before my visit to India. I was a little anxious as not only was I new to the city but I was also visiting India after a long time and wasn't sure what i might be getting myself into. But I must say that I am so glad that I did as not only were the hotel rooms, service, food at par with the reviews and pictures but the owner of the hotel, Amit went out of his way to help me reach the airport - for which I will always remain thankful!

I truly recommend this hotel to everyone as it is also in the city and fairly close to har ki pauri so it makes it very easy if you don't have your own transportation.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HotelLaCasa2010, Owner at La Casa Hotel, responded to this review, 21 March 2012
Me and my whole team extends their thanks to you for sparing time to review us on TripAdvisor.com. You have generously thanked me in your feedback but it is my work to ensure that my guests feel comfortable at La Casa (which as it is means a HOME).

Thanks again. Hope to welcome you and your family again sometime soon.
Ghaziabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2012

I must stay, that I have been an avid traveller to Haridwar for ages now, and would have stayed in at least 20 - 25 hotels till date. But I have no doubt that this hotel is the best in Haridwar and I challenge anyone who can come even near to what this hotel offers as value for money. Excellent Rooms, excellent service, excellent location.....just creating WOW factor in everything. Must Stay and I for sure will be coming back here and no more searching any new hotels in Haridwar from now on. I think I have found a permanent place in Haridwar to stay....Thanks

Room Tip: Evrery room is in excellent shape. Pick anyone and you will be happy
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sir, thank you for such a motivating feedback
This comes along a very high expectation to deliver quality hospitality services every time. We will always continue to keep our guests as happy and contended. Thank you for believing in us and choosing to stay with us every time you travel this side.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

Excellent Hotel and Service...
I am a regular visitor of Haridwar due to my offical work..
and always stay in a same hotel.. its really worth full..

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
We look forward to see you sometime soon at your own hotel in Haridwar.