“Home in Paradise!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Nathan H
London, United Kingdom
“Home in Paradise!”
Reviewed 27 February 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I stayed at Kidoti Villas over New Year this year, and had an amazing time thanks to the wonderful staff.

The villas are located in a secluded part of Zanzibar island, with an amazing inifinity pool with spectacular views of the sea and islands. This was my first time staying in a villa as opposed to a hotel, and I think it's my new favourite time of holiday!

A home away from home, we can lots of group meals (grilled seafood and curries were my favourites) together made and served by the great team (Bakari, Jamal, Michael, and not forgetting Presca the cleaner!). Also loved the touch of a fully stocked DVD shelf for the evenings, fridge, and cooking equipment.

It was also great to have the option of transfers to the sister Z Hotel on Nungwi beach, also great and lots of choices for restaurants and bars (we loved Rooftops bar in the hotel for cocktails!).

Overall, a great and unique place to stay. Amazing staff, food, facilities. See you again soon.

Your age range 25-34
Pinsy
London
“A perfect paradise getaway”
Reviewed 20 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I stayed at the Casa Blanca Villa in January. I wish I was still there now!
Situated around 1 hour from the airport, the villa sits in beautiful gardens and grounds and looks out over the water towards Tumbatu Island.
I felt instantly relaxed and at home there. The staff were helpful, friendly and attentive. Always smiling, with just the right balance of being there when you needed them.
The villa is spotlessly clean and stylishly decorated - there are some really lovely pieces of art scattered around, which adds to the uniqueness of this place. It is kitted out with all the mod cons and even has UK plug sockets... which was an added bonus as I'd forgotten to pack a travel adapter!
Daytimes were spent on loungers in the garden or in one of the giant hammocks. A dip in the infinity pool, which sits between the Casa Blanca and Casa Amarillo (the second of the Kidoti Villas on the site), would refresh us from Zanzibar sun. Oh, and there are tortoises in the gardens too!
Evenings at the Villa were us sat around the large outdoor table - there's a great chef on site. Or we would take a cab up into Nungwi for a sun downer cocktail on the roof terrace at the Z. There are plenty of bars and restaurants in Nungwi which is less than 15mins from the villa. And Stone Town is a must for a day trip too. We hired a catamaran to go snorkelling one day - The Z Hotel staff were super helpful and sorted it all out for us.
Would I go back here? You betcha. And I will recommend it to everyone I know too.

Your age range 35-49
Arnold M
Kiambu
“Spectacular!!!💗”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The villas are so beautiful,awesome interior and decor,the view from the frontyard is MAGICAL!
Friendly and reliable staff,great food and best services Ever!
I'd stay nowhere else other than Kidoti Villas while in Zanzibar

Njenkins0...
“Paradise!”
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

For anyone looking for family-friendly accommodation in Zanzibar I can highly recommend the Kidoti Villas in Nungwi.

We've just returned from 5 nights, staying at one of the two villas. The villas are amazing - beautifully designed and decorated, and with separate bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, 3 bathrooms, comfortable living room they are perfect for families. The two villas share access to an infinity pool. The property comes with pet turtles, who our girls loved seeing each day.

You have access to facilities at the nearby Z Hotel (managed by the some company as the villas).

The team looking after us were amazing - very friendly, professional and caring. A chef prepares all meals on-site (breakfast is included in the rate, lunch and dinner optional and reasonably priced). We were sad to say goodbye to them.

Your age range 35-49
Kate K
London, England, United Kingdom
“The most amazing place!”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

I honestly could not recommend Kidoti Villas enough. If you are looking for a peaceful and beautiful location, this is the place to go. You can see by the photo's how amazing the villa is, but that thing that really made this special were the staff. We came on our honeymoon and from day one speaking to Celine at Z hotel, you can tell this is a different experience. We were made to feel like VIP's and they have a really personal touch. Michael, Jamal, Jonny and all the others were just amazing, so helpful and really felt like friends by the end of our trip. The villa has everything you need, amazing breakfasts, huge dinners. We even had a 3 course lobster dinner on the beach for our last night as part of the honeymoon package. If you are coming to Zanzibar stay here!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing