Open today: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm

from USD 159.94
from USD 187.88
from USD 201.85
1,217 results
All reviews horse riding quad bike experience experienced riders great guide lovely horses amazing ride mulled wine hour ride beautiful scenery an amazing experience new zealand kelly trek beginners canter trail trotting
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2014

Professionel and very well organized riding tour. ( My husband prefered the quad bike ;-) ) It was a pleasure to experience the horses - healthy and with a good temper. Kelly told us the history about Cardrona area, which was interesting.

Reviewed 19 December 2014 via mobile

A truly spectacular experience. We were choosing between horse trekking and quad bikes and decided to go for the latter. Sean was a wonderful guide and took us to the top of the mountain to enjoy tremendous views from above. 10/10 - highly recommended!

Reviewed 17 December 2014

Green Spot advised me to go horseback riding near Wanaka, I went on the Internet, spotted the Cardrona and booked a trek. It was just the two of us, the owner, me and the horses. They were very well behaved and sure on their feet.The scenery is awesome and I could enjoy it to my heart's content because of these gentle animals. If you get a chance do do a trek with Cardrona, don't hesitate, TAKE IT, you will not be sorry.

Reviewed 15 December 2014

We had a great time at Cardona!
Kelly was super responsive and helpful as I was arranging for a family of 9 to go on the quad. She accomodated our last min changes.
When we arrived in the evening, Sean was all ready with all the 9 quads and took us on the ride of our lives! most of us were beginners and Sean was attentive and ensured that we were all safe at every part of the ride.

We super enjoyed it and came back another day for horse riding with Kelly and my husband went for another 2.5 hours quad ride which was well worth the money we spent!

Thank you! :)

Reviewed 8 December 2014

A big thank you to Kelly and the horses team (Danny especially) for these amazing three hours riding. The scenary is spectacular, the ride well balanced between nice walks and runs, the break at the Cardrona Hotel very much appreciated, and above all, the horses are in very good shape, very well taken care of, very much loved, and that's the most important thing! I'll be back for a two days ride, that's for sure! HIGHLY recommended!!