“Best value for $$'s meal (at a resort)”
Review of The Kitchen Grill

The Kitchen Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Kitchen Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Kitchen Grill is all about sharing, experiencing and celebrating! We have created a contemporary grill menu that features succulent steaks, locally sourced fish, tender chicken, tasty sides and tempting share plates. Our open kitchen invites you to witness the theatre of our trained chefs showing modern grilling techniques and artistic flair. Dining out is about sharing moments with friends and family, which is why our dishes are designed to be shared along the table. Our drinks menu was created with the same attention and care, and boasts an extensive offering of world-class international wines and crafted cocktails. The combination of wholesome food and an inspiring drinks selection, paired with our ocean front location, creates a memorable dining experience. We love being a part of the Fijian community which is why we source some of the finest local produce, such as fish and fresh vegetables from our Westin Farm. Enjoy a relaxed dining experience or just pop in for a cocktail amid beautiful ocean views and sunsets in our friendly beach-side location.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing view, great staff, awesome food, even had dinner with a show! Very adult catered for my wife's food allergies - would go back in a heart beat!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Westin for a 6 night breakaway!! The Kitchen Grill was our favourite restaurant to dine for both lunch and dinner. Great choices of a variety of food and fantastic service staff!! Especially Naisau who is so efficient and warm and always with a smile. We especially enjoyed the seafood dishes on offer.
Highly recommended

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic friendly service. Food was very delicious and fresh. Best in Fiji!. Pricey but worth it. Short and 30min Fire show every night at 6:30pm

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Firstly I have to say I am disappointed. There must’ve been some issues with the kitchen. The food came after 40 minutes and that was after we chased it up. The drinks came after the food - 45 mins late and I had to chase it myself. Apparently they have lost our order.

Service - they tried their best but really disappointing when I have had to chase up my own meals and drinks.

The food - we had the Angus burger with chips. The chips were soggy. Burger was ok. We also had the aki poke this was better but could not compensate for the 40 minutes wait.

Overall disappointing service. I think they just had issues today as we had multiple tables experiencing the same thing and also wrong dishes were given to the wrong table.

I am willing to give them another shot again as I feel it’s not the norm but based on today it’s not deserving of the Westin experience I am used to.

1  Thank Piggy P
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Kitchen Grill was a great place to grab a quick bite for lunch. Fast service, meal was tasty and great drinks.
Dinner was great too - live band and dancers. Food was reasonably priced at $10 for entres and $30 for main. The staff were friendly and personable. The staff truly made the experience all the more special. Thankyou to Vani for making days at the Westin all the more better. You truly are beautiful soul.