Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
USD 203
USD 203
Agoda.com
USD 150
PricelineUSD 225
Booking.comUSD 237
eDreamsUSD 237
All reviews golf course bedroom apartment bula bus washing machine denarau marina the yasawa flyer fully equipped kitchen three bedroom air con large balcony tour desk nadi town stayed nights relaxing stay the ground floor port laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2020

This is 2nd time staying at Terraces in a two bedroom unit located on the ground floor 104. Very spacious and beautifully appointed with bright colourful pictures. Great for 2 couples sharing making it such an affordable holiday. Love this location close to Denarau Shops for supplies and great restaurant choices. Super pool to cool off in and the Bula Bus stops at the resort.

Room tip: We like ground floor with the indoor outdoor flow. 104 is our choice
Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Go669921
Reviewed 22 February 2020

I leave tomorrow and I wanted to make sure that before I leave I say special thank you to Rohit (GM) and all the front office and lobby staff including Karishma, Kritikha, Vinal my IT specialist, Nitesh, Galo and the others whose names I’m not sure of, Shavneel and all the wonderful maintenance, Millie and all the gorgeous housekeeping staff (and Ravin the gardener). Please forgive me if I have forgotten anyone.

Thank you for all you did to look after me and make sure I enjoyed my stay at the Terraces. This was my second stay in six months and just as wonderful as the first stay in July/August 2019.

The resort (although the smallest in Denarau) is big on everything. They look after their guests wonderfully.

The resort is well kept with beautiful gardens. The rooms are big and comfortable, fully equipped apartments which the housekeeping staff keep spotlessly clean.

Both times I found it to be very quiet and relaxing. It’s just across from Denarau Marina which is fantastic as there are a lot of restaurants, a supermarket, pharmacy, bakery and other shops just across the road.

Although I didn’t use the pool, I have walked past it and the guests using the pool seemed to be enjoying themselves.

There is also a cafe on site in case you want to eat in.

A fantastic resort with a fantastic team, headed by Rohit Kant who goes out of his way to make sure we are looked after very well.

Thank you one and all, and until my next trip God Bless all of you.

Karishma, God willing, I will be back in August to meet your new baby (girl)!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
RohitK2519, General Manager at The Terraces Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Dear JudithE55,

Wow, wonderful review, big vinaka vaklevu!

For me personally it is extremely pleasing to read such a review as I totally agree that we have a wonderful team here at The Terraces who are always committed to make a difference. I am sure all of them will be excited to see their names on the staff notice board and no doubt will serve as an encouragement to do even better next time.

Thank you for sharing your experience which will also be beneficial to other travellers.

We look forward to welcome you back to our little corner of the paradise where you just not stay but belong!

Reviewed 21 February 2020

We stayed twice, before and after our trip out to the islands. Both apartments were well equipped, the second time we were upgraded to a 2 bedroom apartment that was extremely spacious.

As others have mentioned, the location is great, within walking distance of shops and restaurants. The best thing for us was the proximity to the departure and arrival point to the Yasawa flyer. No worries about waiting for a bus or waking up earlier to catch said bus on the way out. On the trip back, the organisation of awesome adventures regarding luggage and buses left a bit to be desired so we were very glad to pick up our luggage and walk over to the apartments rather than staying in the confusion.

Customer service was also prompt and responsive both before and during our stay. We would definitely consider staying again. :)

Dear arailnutter,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and again for the wonderful post. We like 5/5!

You have very rightly said about our location and the spacious apartments. And of course the customer service. Our staff are the biggest asset of the resort who are always committed to ensure that our valued guests are looked after.

Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to be your host in the future.

Reviewed 19 January 2020

Recently back from the Terraces. We stayed for two nights to play golf before we headed to the islands. 1 bedroom apartment 117 was lovely and spacious overlooking the 3rd hole. Close to the marina for plenty of food options .
The room was clean and the bed comfortable.
The cyclone meant we had to leave the island 1 night early so we returned to The Terraces. We were given a different room which had a revolting smell. A quick chat with the manager and we were moved to a 2 bedroom apartment on the second flood room 210 .
The room was again very clean and comfortable. We appreciated the management being so helpful .
The pool was extremely warm but understandable with the high temperatures we encountered.
Will defiantly stay again if we visit Denarau .

Date of stay: January 2020
RohitK2519, General Manager at The Terraces Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2020

Dear Lindy R,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and again for your wonderful review. Glad that you had the opportunity to spend the extra night!

We apologise for the shortfall with regards to the first room however glad again that we were able to resolve this quickly to your satisfaction which is always our priority.

Pool shades are back on to maintain a comfortable water temperature in the swimming pool. During cyclone, we take this off.

Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcome you back to our little corner of the paradise.

Reviewed 14 January 2020 via mobile

I can not speak highly enough of this place. Spacious & well equipped apartments, good size pool, outdoor chess set, yummy smoothies by the pool & close to the marina complex.

The standout though are the staff. We stayed here for two nights and set off to do a four-day cruise, only to find out it had been canceled at the last minute. Apart from the disappointment of the cancellation, we had the worry if no place to stay for four days. This was no problem for the Terraces Apartments. Staff arranged a room immediately and were professional and sympathetic to our situation. The tour desk made plenty of suggestions about how to fill our days.

Right now I can’t think of a place I’d rather be stranded for four days than the Terraces Apartments.
Thanks so much

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 422louises
RohitK2519, General Manager at The Terraces Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2020

Dear 422louises,

Wow, wonderful review, thank you!

No doubt, this will serve as an encouragement to our staff and also other travellers. Our staff are the biggest asset of the resort who are always committed to make a difference which we are extremely proud of.

We are glad that you got the opportunity to experience our hospitality and we look forward to welcome you back to our little corner of the paradise.