All reviewsbedroom villaflying fishkids clubseafront villalagoon poolbula busedge barfamily holidayown bathroomwashing machinepizzafeast restaurantthree bedroomsheraton denaraumum and dadgreat familygreat holiday
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We recently completed a stay here with my husband, 7yr old, inlaws and my mum. They 3-bedroom seafront Villas were perfect for what we needed. Plenty of space and each room with its own bathroom.
The view from the villa was amazing and was located right by the infinity pool which Master (7) spent hours playing in.

We enjoyed the buffet breakfast at both the Sheraton and the Westin which was included in our package. So many different foods on offer. Also enjoyed using the Brown Bula Bus to transport us around the 3-resorts, and Denerau Golf Club.

The rooms themselves are getting a bit run down, but this is topped by provision of facilities and the wonderful staff.

Room Tip: Room 836 is the last Villa on the row so you get the best views
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank AKRoss2
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a two bedroom apartment in the Villa area. It was a bonus to have access to facilities at Sheraton , Westin and Villas. Check in is via reception of Sheraton. Many hotels all in a row offer lots of different eating and drinking options. Breakfast either in Sheraton or Westin was good. Bula bus (at a small cost) makes it easy to travel from hotel to hotel and to the wharf were there are more dining choices. Pools were great at all hotels. However were very disappointed with the condition of our room - all tvs not working, large food spills on kitchen cupboard doors, no towels in our room and damage to our clothing hanging drying in our bathroom. Our expectations were high as we paid top dollar to stay and they were certainly not met. Choose the location but not this hotel.

1  Thank Trudy203
PeterElakis, Manager at Sheraton Denarau Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Bula Trudy203 and thank you for choosing to stay with us recently. Thank you also for the positive comments you have made regarding your stay as well as the benefits of our complex facility. I do sincerely apologise, however, for the deficiencies you found experienced with your villa. I ask if you could please reach out to me via email on peter.elakis@sheraton.com so that I can investigate further. Thank you and my apologies once again Trudy203. Regards, Peter.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful holiday destination. We are a family of 5. Twin 3.5 yr olds and a 7 year old. This is our 2nd time at the Villas. We use the kids club and the nanny service. We dine all at the Villas and at the Sheraton restaurants. We have had such a wonderful experience whilst being here. We will be back for sure!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

The place is slightly outdated but on the other hand has got everything you need.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa with separate kitchen/living room. It has got a big fridge, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. The washing machine doesn’t wash well at all but it does the trick during the holiday.

The food in the restaurants is ok. The Flight Fish presented some interesting curry.

Ports O’Call is perfect for a date night without the kids :)

The best place for lunch is Pantry (by reception). The Tom Yum soup is fantastic and my son and hubby had the chicken nuggets every single day!

The gym is again outdated but you can find things to do.

Staff are very friendly and the nanny survive is the cheapest we have ever had (20 F$ for 3 hours). The person we will missed the most is our nanny Nubia! She is one of the most caring and lovely people we have ever met. Our 11months old took to her immediately.

One negative thing is that it was very difficult to arrange food for the baby. There was no one I can request a small piece of chicken and a carrot so I can make food for my lil one so ended up buying ready made meals every day.

The pools are heated which is brilliant.
The Big Bulla aqua park is 5 min walk and we were the only ones there so we had a fantastic time going on every single slight without having to wait.

The sunsets are one of the most beautiful ones we have seen but this is not a beach place so we will stick to Maldives.

Good value for money after all.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

This is our third stay at Sheraton villas and i have to say its our home away from home. The staff are absolutely amazing especially all the Flying fish staff
Epi, Seta ,Peni, Marica, Doris, Teresia ,Nimi , Sailasa and Elizabeth and Kitty at the Feast. They truly have the fijian welcome that you come to fiji for and that makes you want to come back too. It was great to see the sheraton management (Arvo) come out and speak to the guests including myself and introducing himself to us and seeing if he can do anything to make our stay a pleasant time. house keeping at the villas were extremely Clean and thorough. I would highly recommend Sheraton and sheraton villas as a place to stay. I will be back again . I apologise if i have missed any names you are all amazing

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family