“great”

Heavenly Spa By Westin
Reviewed 6 February 2012

i've been there and its awesome....leaving in a dream

Reviewed 2 February 2012

Better to go to Nadi,ask at Jacks gifts for directions to good masseuse

Reviewed 25 January 2012

I'm disappointed by the inattentiveness.. I understand that the floods have disrupted some services, but they have become an excuse to exercise laziness..

Reviewed 25 January 2012

Lovely surroundings with the outdoor rooms overlooking lily ponds. Attentive and friendly staff. I booked in for the warm seashell massage. Rather it should have been called a "boiling hot" seashell massage! Apart from a momentary discomfort with a seashell touching my rear end (!!) it was very relaxing. I chose to have a shower prior to my massage which was lovely in the half outdoor monsoon style shower. I certainly needed another one after the massage as being covered in oil in the steamy heat was not pleasant. The steam room was not working on the day of my massage so i went back a coupe of days later after i was assured it was fixed. It wasn't, and i believe it was steamier outside than inside the steamroom. The silk sheets i was covered with were rather hot given the oil and heat of the massage. Despite this the massage was fantastic and i would recommend to anyone wanting a different massage experience. My husband booked in for a mens facial and came back absolutely raving about it. He was very impressed with the treatment.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

This was a sanctuary. I indulged and had a 90min massage, it was worth every cent. The setting, the staff, the serenity, it was amazing. You deserve it.