“Absolutely Delicious”

Amalfi Italian Restaurant
Price range: USD 19 - USD 33
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Amalfi Italian Restaurant is located at Port Denarau Marina, on the seaside, with a nice view, and provide for "al fresco" dinner with tables under big umbrellas.Manager and Executive chef are directly from south Italy, just to deliver the real genuine taste of original Italian cuisine.Many ingredients are imported from Italy and you can find classical recipes as well some fusion dishes with local fresh ingredients.Our pizzas are prepared as per italian method, using crushed non-precooked tomatoes, olive oil, mozzarella, parmesan cheese and fresh ingredients. Wide range and selection of Italian, Australian and New Zealand wines to complete your experience at Amalfi Italian Restaurant.
Reviewed 7 April 2018

We ate here one night, my husband, myself and two children. The staff were friendly and our meals came out quickly. My husband and I had the Carbonara with chicken, son had kids pasta with creamy sauce and daughter had nuggets and chips. We all cleared our plates, and it was the best pasta I have ever had. We ate early. at 5.30, which suited us fine.
I would highly recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a lovely meal here during our stopover to get the ferry the following day. I had pasta arrabbiata and my partner had lasagne, we both throughly enjoyed our dishes and they came in big portions. Good selection on the menu and very reasonable prices.
It is nice to get out and walk around the port and see what they have to offer, I hope many people do this - there are a lot of resorts within the area with their own onsite restaurants but I would recommend to step out and spend time at the port in the evenings .

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We came as a group of 6 and we all thoroughly enjoyed our meals! The staff were very friendly and the Lobster Spaghetti Pasta was to die for. Love love loved it! Wish we had found it sooner!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Just got back from 2 weeks at Denaru. We ate three times at Amalfi. We ate steak for each of the three meals. The food was fresh, tasted sensational and was great value. The atmosphere on the marina is very relaxing. We got great service from waitress Ashika but the entire team were very friendly and helpful. We would highly recommend Amalfi.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

... because we did not get that far. The first waiter showed us to our table, the second came a few minutes later and brought the menus. The third, another few minutes in, came to take our orders. When I ordered a bottle of wine, I was told that this particular wine was sold out. So was my second choice. The third one had a hand-scribbled "n/a" note next to it, which I had overlooked. For my fourth choice, the waiter had to go and ask. When he returned, we were told that ... it was unavailable. It was then that we left, and never shall we return.

2  Thank martinrummel