“Best food in Fiji (at least on this trip)”

Indigo Indian Asian Restaurant
Price range: USD 8 - USD 18
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indigo Indian & Asian Restaurant & Bar at the Port Denarau Marina in Nadi is your best choice if you are looking for a place that would make you feel like you are dining in paradise. Dinner has never been this elegant with indoor and outdoor dining, combined with decors of artefacts, making up for a totally magical atmosphere. Indigo offers elite and unique concoctions that relax your senses. Indigo offers an intimate dining experience set under the open sky and a remarkable seafront view. You can get your taste buds tickled with their Indian, Chinese, Thai, Malaysian cuisines with satisfying flavours to savour. Indigo Fiji is even acknowledged as "an experience not to be missed" by Australia's New Idea magazine. For private functions and restaurant buy out in Fiji, Indigo offers indoor sitting for 60 and outdoor 150. With prior arrangements, event catering and theme dinner can also be made available by this restaurant. With this, it is indeed an experienced not to be missed.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Staff = awesome
View/surrounds = amazing
Food = delicious (even more so as they were able to cater for my wife's food allergies very well!!)
The Masaman Beef was to die for (best curry I've had in a very long time!
If the weather holds up, we'll be back!

Akosita T, Manager at Indigo Indian Asian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hi Hari M,

Thank you for your excellent review and I will be sure to pass this on to our team. Looking forward to seeing you again!
Kind Regards

Write a ReviewReviews (1,533)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Indigo is one of the very few places that offer Indian / Asian cuisine that includes some yum vegetarian options. Dine in or take away, either option is available.
It is situated right on the port Denarau and has large amount of indoor and outdoor seating. Staff is friendly. Menu has good variety and service is usually prompt enough.
Evenings get busy, so reserve a table if you have a bigger group or want to avoid disappointment.
Day time dining is easy with low crowds.
Their menu offers loads of Indian food people pleasers like samosas, lamb dishes, tandoor and vegetarian dishes.
Prices aren’t very high for Fiji and reasonable enough. Treating a group of five to an evening dinner will set you back about FJD 160-200.
There’s a kid menu available with limited options if you like.
No tips are expected at Fiji, but always appreciated.

Hi BTangirala
Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your review and I will be sure to pass this on to our team.
Great to hear your family enjoyed Fiji hospitality dinning at our indigo Indian & Asian Restaurant. Looking forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Ate at Indigo with my family on Sat 31st March. Great curries, naan and vegetarian options. The staff went out of their way to decorate the table for my birthday and even gathered to wish me happy birthday in song! Overall we had a great night, despite Tropical Cyclone Josie roaring outside! A great night if you enjoy Indian cuisine.

Hi Pompouswinbag
Great to hear your family enjoyed their dinner at our Indigo Indian & Asian Restaurant. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I ate here with a friend on a Saturday night. Our service was good and the food was great. I loved the daal, although it could've been a bit larger for the price. Drinks and food very overpriced, but great. I would recommend this restaurant while at Port Denarau.

Akosita T, Manager at Indigo Indian Asian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Bula Amanda B

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Been to this restaurant numerous times and really enjoyed the food. This time I was very disappointed. Service was very poor and took over an hour for any food. Complained twice, but waiter didn’t seem interested.
When we went to pay the waitress asked how was the meal. I gave honest feedback and said to was awful. Her response was thank you with a smile and asked if I wanted to pay extra for a tip. Not an enjoyable experience.

1  Thank lightychris
Akosita T, Manager at Indigo Indian Asian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Hi lightychris
Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your review, I’m so sorry to hear that your dining experience and service were not up to expectation. I will be sure to take corrective action with our team, the team takes all comments positively and seriously to improve and make our guest's dining experience better.
Looking forward to seeing you again!