Open today: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Nadi Tivua Island Day Cruise Including Snorkeling and BBQ Lunch

Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Captain Cook Cruises Fiji
1,639 results
All reviews tivua island sunset dinner cruise day trip sailing ship welcome drink scuba diving marine biologist morning tea sun deck singing and dancing paddle boarding buffet lunch port denarau return trip fiji time school passengers
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I recently completed a seven day cruise on the Reef Endeavour and cannot speak highly enough of the crew. They are obviously happy in their work and made sure that we passengers enjoyed our time with them. Meals were fine, not fancy and a limited menu, but we enjoyed them every day. The crew singing was delightful and even brought a tear to my eyes as they farewelled the departing passengers with Isa Lei. What a pity there was not a CD or DVD of their singing to be purchased on board! The rooms were adequate - not five star but certainly comfortable and clean, with enough room for two people to move around comfortably. The talks about the reef were made simple to understand and opened my eyes to some of the things that can be done to protect them. All in all, a great cruise which I hope to repeat in the future. Well done everybody concerned.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I didnt know what to expect but I got more then I could ever ask for the views on the boat ride were breathtaking the cabin crew were friendly and entertaining they cracked jokes and sang songs as well as cook us a pretty good lunch they showed us some spectacular island and sea views. I would recommend this cruise to just relax and see the beauty fiji has to offer..

1  Thank Lucy B
jackie c, Owner at Captain Cook Cruises Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Thanks for the great review. The crew are a big part of the day. I will certainly pass on your thanks to them Vinaka vaka levu

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The 7 day Yasawa Island trip was part of our visit to Fiji. The Reef Endeavor is not a top of the line ship in terms of furnishings but what it lacks in glitz it makes up for in the wonderful staff. This ship is very adequate, just not elegant. Plenty of hot water in the showers which was much appreciated after a day of snorkeling. It is a great way to see a variety of islands and explore numerous snorkeling spots. Each site had its own highlights. The 7day trip combines the 3 day and the 4 day trip without duplicating sites. If you can't do both, choose the 4day trip. Highlights from the 4 day trip include the beautiful Blue Lagoon, a wonderful cave exploration, and a fish feeding that draws huge schools of fish that gently part as one swims through them. Glorious! There were a few too many village visits to suit my tastes and I would have preferred to spend more time lounging on a beach. The tour is well organized, staff is knowledgable and competent and so warm and friendly. The glass bottom boat is a nice feature for those who do not snorkel. The meke at the end of our tour was the best we had seen in all of the resorts in all of the islands. The 3day part of our trip included children and the staff appeared very attentive to them. Overall a great experience.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Overall we had a great day, the staff were friendly, the trip to the island was relaxing (even though we had to take a catamaran because the sailing boat was out of order, at the last minute), the activities offered were varied…
But the dive I did was pathetic.
This was my only dive of the trip, and my expectations were quite high! I had unfortunately forgotten my PADI card, but the team told me not to worry about it, that we could get details afterwards. But just before my dive, they said that I would have to join the beginners group, just in case… so here I am, going through everything again. After 1hr of explanation, we finally get in, and all we did was a short 15 min dive, and all we saw was dead coral. I left with 200 bars and came back with 150…
I was so annoyed, I didn’t want to pay for this! But thought it would be better not to get Fijians angry… hence my bad review, I hope this will convince you not to do a dive at Tivua island! Very disappointing.

1  Thank Mags2093
jackie c, Owner at Captain Cook Cruises Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Thank you for letting us know you enjoyed the day generally and that the crew looked after you.

I am very sorry that you were disappointed with your dive with Viti Water Sports on Tivua. I would like to think that their staff try their hardest to give every customer the best that they can. It looks like they failed in this instance. In order to help us improve, please could you let me know which day that you dived with us so that I can bring this to the relevant staff’s attention to help them improve for the next customer. We would also like to offer you the opportunity to dive again, this time as an experienced diver at the best site rather than the beginner's one.

Once again my apologies for not giving you the best that we could.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

This was quite simply one of the best holidays we have had. We are all experienced travellers and have been on all sorts of cruises, both expensive and cheap. This was in the middle price wise. A small ship with only 77 passengers and all Fijian crew. EVERYONE was so pleasant and good humoured. Good foos and fantastic destinations. Swimming and snorkelling twice a day, plus glass bottom boat and kayaks. everything was thrown in except for drinks, (which WERE admittedly expensive!) New Cruise Director did an excellent job, and there were lots of extra, and special activities thrown in, including a dawn hike up a mountain to see the sunrise, visits to schools on remote islands, a visit to a chief's house, a couple of cultural shos on the islands, and even a crew show which beat everything else. Overall, a holiday to remember and a good time was had by all. Passengers ranged from children (about 15 in all who were kept entertained by the crew and had a ball) to an awesome 92 year old lady who managed to keep up with the best of us!
Can't wait to go back next year and take the grandkids.

3  Thank maria s

thanks so much for taking the time to post. I will certainly pass on your thanks to Clinton and all the crew. They work hard to ensure everything enhances your stay.