“My choice for a quick snack”
Review of Wepa-Arepa

Wepa-Arepa
Ranked #21 of 109 Restaurants in Fajardo
Price range: USD 3 - USD 8
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Being new to PR I never new what a wepa arepa was, glad I stopped at ths kiosk which is among about 20 others just oeste of Luquillo.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Best arepas I ever try in my life, tripleta is a must try and the lemonade was excellent, super recomiendo.!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Had good pork and chicken arepas in about 2 minutes. Good bread. Try the hot sauce. Skip the cheese, they don't need it.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We visited Wepa-Arepa in Luquillo kiosks. My family and I all enjoyed the arepas. The churasco, mofongo and cheese was our favorite. The pernil was was very good too.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Ate too much of the "two for.." Different type fast food for bring me, but I liked it. Small but filling due to grease coefficient.