“Highly recommended!”

Restaurant Pasion por el Fogon
Ranked #6 of 112 Restaurants in Fajardo
Price range: USD 12 - USD 40
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Restaurant specialized in seafood, steak, vegeterian Have kids menu wine list Considered the best seafood restaurant of all Puerto Rico Open Monday, Wenesday, Thursday, Friday - 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm Saturday - 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm Sunday -12:00 pm to 10:00 pm CLOSED TUESDAY, EXCEPT HOLIDAY
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just moved to Naguabo and were looking for somewhere to eat before going to a movie in Fajardo. So glad we found this place!! The food and service were both awesome and when I shared that sentiment with our waiter and told him that it really means something being that my husband had worked in many restaurants and is hard to impress, he immediately said “Come with me. I’ll show you our kitchen”. No hesitation whatsoever. This was kind of shocking to me - in a good way. I mean, how many restaurants do you know that wouldn’t totally panic if someone wanted to see behind closed doors without any warning? This place was clean and organized. You know: the way all commercial kitchens should be but never are. :-P Anyway, these folks are gracious, talented, and clearly take pride in what they do. Highly recommended!

Myrta P, Owner at Restaurant Pasion por el Fogon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Thank you so much. We feel
really proud of the food we prepared, of employees and the restaurant in general. Hope to see you again and welcome to Puerto Rico.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,394)

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We visited to bring my family for mothers weekend. The waiter is very profesional and charm. Place is big and can have big parties. Food awsome all Plates were very tasty. Very recomended.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Very delicious, authentic Puerto Rican food. Service was outstanding. We had a big group and everyone was pleased.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Delicious stuffed peppers, cazuela, and two types of cheesecake for desert! Thank you Juan Carlos! Que deliciosa!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Great food Awesome service great wine selection family oriented. Chef Marta Pérez Toledo has a cook show on local channel 4.