“A great experience!”
Review of Serenity Sea Tours

Serenity Sea Tours
Ranked #20 of 56 Tours in Fajardo
More attraction details
Owner description: Serenity Sea Tours offers a tourism-endorsed, private alternative for luxury motor boat cruising around any of the islands of the Fajardo Reserve. We offer several vessels for our private snorkeling tours. Only the Best for our clients....featuring Cobalt Luxury Cruisers! Serenity I is a 22.6' Cobalt Luxury day cruiser. This is the original beloved Serenity. The one that started it all...A luxury open-bow (Bowrider) Cruiser that never ceases to amaze us. Cobalt Boats, often referred as the "Water Bentleys" offer a sense of commodities and a smooth ride you just can't find anywhere else. With their solid, no-wood, Kevlar-reinforced hull construction, these boats are loved by many and are often set out in another category by their own. Wether in fresh or saltwater, their surprisingly great handling and the sense of security of its 20-degree deadrise all the way down to their stern, their patented "extended-running surface" hulls will provide the low center of gravity, stability and almost instant planning that many boaters look for without ever pointing its bow to the sky. With the roominess of this Cobalt's interiors and its wide, confortable swim platform, this boat will sure make you smile at the end of the day. Then, there's Serenity II. Our customers and Us liked the Serenity I so much, we just had to get another Cobalt! Our newest addition to our fleet, She's a luxurious 25' Cobalt Day Cruiser. This boat features an even deeper Vee-hull construction which provides even better handling on rough water, even better space-distribution, better speed, and a much drier, smoother ride for our customers. And even though, like on the serenity I, it still has all the benefits of an open-bow, Cobalt also managed to incorporate a head (marine Toilet) for those times when you just have to go. This "Limo-Boat" screams luxury all-around. From its spacious swim platform and huge port to sbd stern cooler for easy cold beverage reach right from the platform, to its spacious interior with extremely confortable seating just about anywhere you look. Work on your tan in style and privacy with your significant other while its super stable, platform-like hull minimize the rocking at the beach or snorkel site so you can get the most out of your day! Our tours include appetizers, freshly-cut fruit, gourmet sandwiches, bottled water, soft drinks, local beer, rum, champagne and snorkeling gear. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and our mission is to show you some of Puerto Rico's most beautiful reefs and beaches in a luxurious, private setting. Tours are custom tailored to meet the individuals requests.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I am so glad that we booked with Serenity. A great experience.
They prepare a lunch for you, stock the cooler with plenty of soda, beer, Champagne...
The captain takes you on the tour, also an expert snorkeller (so much fun even though the day that we went the waters were a little cloudy). The captain, also super accomodating, you really get the feeling that anything goes.
I would recommend this to everyone!!!

Reviewed 17 February 2012

When they say private, it is. We booked to celebrate our daughter's birthday and Courtney made sure we had a birthday cake and sparkling wine at no extra cost. We had the boat to ourselves, my wife and I and our son 16 and daughter 12. Captain Salva was
waiting for us at the pier. Gave us the instructions, pretty much it was our choice to control the tour,he just provided with our safety and guided us to snorkeling, the island of Icacos which ,we had to ourselves and celebrated my daughter's birthday there. All you have to bring is your towel, camera and sun lotion, they provided the lunch and snorkeling gear. It was my daughter decision to go cruising around the Fajardo coast and all the islands nearby once we completed snorkeling and swimming. We were surprised that the price was comparable with the catamarans which take a lot of passangers on their trip.
I highly recommended and remember to tip the captain. Will do it again!

1  Thank Hector D
Reviewed 3 February 2012

the staff was kind and really knew thse best sights. the boat was beautiful and clean, they day was the best if our trip

Reviewed 3 February 2012

I visited Puerto Rico with my husband and friends for the first time and really wanted to make sure we all had a great time and I heard a lot about Serenity Sea Tours from friends that it was fantastic well....... I have to agree. They were On time, friendly, knowledgeable owners Rosa & Courtney and staff. Not to worry if you do not speak Spanish like me because they speak both. The price was unbelievable and they were not pushy like some of the other places i called before i got there trying to sell me cheesy things that i would not need or had any interest in doing. They took their time to listen and worked around what we wanted. They provided food and and beverages and even Champagne to toast to a great trip.
The boat was super clean and comfortable it included a bathroom table to eat down below and up top, fridge and a super comfortable bed /couch for a lazy moment.
The captain was great and informative. The equipment was NEW and CLEAN not like some other places that have old dirty equipment i hate that. They brought us to this great spot to snorkel on the reef. They educated you on snorkeling if you were a first timer we had some guests who were afraid to swim they provided these great waist floaties kind of like swimmies for adults :-) and you just got in and floated and were able to enjoy with others who had noodles and a fun floating raft that sat all our friends what a great photo op.
We were able to swim to a nearby beach to walk around and relax. They really cater to you no time limits they are there truly there for YOU and to make your time with them memorable and it was. Like the name says VIP snorkeling we really felt like VIP's no doubt.

They referred us to this great restaurant with the most amazing food EVER. Since we were not familiar with the area Rosa able to answer questions about anything from food to souvenirs. They were happy to see you happy and i gotta say doing this excursion with them was the best things we did in Puerto Rico. They are the first people I will call to book the next time I visit. You will not be disappointed in any way. Thank you to Rosa and Courtney for a wonderful time and we will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 3 February 2012

What a treat it was to visit PR and get treated to the quality Service Serenity Sea Tours had to offer. My family and I arrived a little bit late and the staff was more than happy to help us get on board and feel comfortable and settled. Their knowlede of the island and their native english speaking was so helpful to us in the rest of our trip. The lunches were perfect, the snorkeling was so much fun, and the whole day was a huge success. I would go back in a minute. Thank you Serenity!