“It was great!”

and up
2 Passenger Mini Boat Snorkel Safari
Ranked #3 of 60 Tours in Fajardo
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the Snorkeling adventure of a lifetime as you pilot your own 40 horse power inflatable MINI BOAT in an excursion across the uninhabited cays and stunning beaches off Fajardo, Puerto Rico's eastern coast!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 September 2017

The adventure was great. My family and I enjoy and the guys were helpful, informative and friendly to say the lease. I highly recommended.

All reviews
"puerto rico"
in 111 reviews
"open ocean"
in 15 reviews
"pirates of the caribbean"
in 21 reviews
in 10 reviews
"the reefs"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 29 August 2017

This is one of the most exciting trips we have ever done. But what made it even better was the crew!! They really tried their best to make sure we had a good time, while keeping us safe. It is a must!!

Reviewed 26 August 2017

This adventure was a great time. My wife, who doesn't like the water, loved the experience and actually spent more time snorkeling than my 6 year old son and I did. The staff are extremely friendly and patient and took the time to do one on one training with my son to ensure he was comfortable snorkeling. They took additional one on one time to make sure he was having fun once in the water. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a fun boating and snorkeling experience. It's well worth the money.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

It was perfect highly reccomend this to couples, family. The tour was amazing the snorkeling was so beautiful and the water was spectacular the crew was very organized and informative I would definetly do this again on my next visit!!!