“Relax & Enjoy 🌺”
Review of Cueva Del Mar

Cueva Del Mar
Ranked #21 of 111 Restaurants in Fajardo
Reviewed 10 September 2018

My husband and I drove up from Humacao for lunch. They open at 11:00 but let us pick a table a lil’ early since we were there. We ordered the jumbo shrimp for an appetizer and it comes out sutting on this amazing sweet chili type sauce...yum! For our meal, I chose their Mahi Bites and my husband has fiah tacos. OH! I can't forget to mention their fries...my husband kept stealing them they were so good! Everything was mouthwatering deliciousness! Our server was just as good...dropped by just enough without being pushy. We enjoyed watching boats (and people) come and go....the marina is quite beautiful!

We’ll be back...more than twice!

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Good food at reasonable prices. Also the location is really nice, basically on the water, super nice view and sunset!

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

My “Cheers” for the past three months at the Puerto del Rey Marina. Great and tasty food with a local twist. Friendly staff. I’m vegan so it’s sometimes hard, but ask your waiter and make your own based on daily specials.

Try the fried Red Snapper, Tostones, Mofongo, a local favorite, and of course the Wonton Nachos (without tuna for vegans). They make veggie tacos if requested.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

My family enjoyed this place very much and the food was great, the waitress was exceptionally taking care of us. Looking forward to returning.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

One hour and 15 minute wait for ok food. Waitress was missing, poor service. Expected better experience. Do not recommend.

1  Thank Culture702164