“Home was everything it claimed to be! AMAZING!”
other travellers have booked this property
Updated picture of front of house. Falmouth Cruise Ship Port can be seen from the back of house
House is located where you have a crystal clear view of Falmouth Cruise Ship Pier. Master bedroom with King size bed, ensuite bathroom, air condition, ceiling fan, and television set.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
2nd bedroom with 2 double beds, AC, ceiling fan vanity set and tevision set.
Living room area with comfortable e piece wicker sofa set, ceiling fan, stereo and television set.
2nd bedroom with 2 double beds, AC, ceiling fan, vanity set and television set.
Another picture of Master bedroom showing vanity set and TV/DVD combo unit.
Master Bedroom AC unit.
Ensuite bathroom shower.
Another picture of Master Bedroom ensuite bathroom.
Master Bedroom closet.
2nd Bedroom AC unit and ceiling fan.
2nd Bedroom closet and television set.
Another picture of 2nd Bedroom closet
Full 3 piece main bathroom.
Main bathroom shower.
Living room area ceiling fan.
Accent mirror on wall in Living room area.
Dining room area with 6 piece dining room set and accent mirror.
Kitchen with 6 burner gas stove, full size fridge, microwave, toaster oven, and all cooking utensils
Another picture of kitchen area.
Another picture of kitchen area.
Laundry room with washer and dryer combination machine
Toaster Oven and Microwave.
Laptop Computer and printer
Fold-up beach chairs for beach or outdoor leisure.
Backyard Gazebo
Front of Gated Community with 24/7 security.
Inside of Gated Community with 24/7 security.
View of Falmouth Cruise Ship Pier from the back of the house.
Falmouth Cruise Ship Pier.
Burwood Beach which is approx  5 mins drive from the property.
Pic 3 of Burwood Beach.
Pic 2 of Burwood Beach.
Good Hope Great House where guests can enjoy zip lining, river tubing, ATV and horse & buggy rides.
Guests can go river rafting along the Martha Brae River Located approximately 5 mins from the house.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kathleen...
Halifax, Canada
“Home was everything it claimed to be! AMAZING!”
Reviewed 3 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

What a truly beautiful home and property! The pictures did not do it justice. The property was very safe and secure due to the secured, gated community. Although we did not use any of the extra services such as, cook, cleaner, or tour guides, it was great to have so many people on hand if needed. We will never due the resort thing again as this gave us a wonderful opportunity to truly experience Jamaican lifestyle and culture. Great location as well, with everything you need close by. Food, entertainment, beaches, and beautiful scenery were all right there. We look forward to staying here again, or where ever we stay, we will be looking through Flipkey for our perfect vacation home!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: cleanliness of the home
Liked least: really didn't find anything we did not like
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
6 Jan 2017
Thank you Kathleen for taking the time to review your stay at Falmouth Oasis. I am glad to hear your stay was memorable. The staff and management at Falmouth Oasis pride ourselves on ensuring that the needs of every guest are met when visiting our home away from home. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards,

Management.
Lst8775
“Perfect Vacation Home”
Reviewed 29 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

My first time in Jamaica and I was a little nervous about going though I was with my boyfriend who lives there I still was not to sure about things in the area. Denton and his co-owner Vando were very helpful and so kind to me the way they were treating me made me feel very welcome as if I was family. The home looks exactly like the pictures and it is very quiet and safe area. Neighbors are nice they wave and speak to you it's like a home away from home. I will definitely be staying again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Kayenne P
Hamilton, Canada
“AMAZING STAY!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 21 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

I dont even know where to begin. I have traveled a lot (on and off resort) and this was by far the best place i have ever stayed. The house was extremely comfortable and homey and had everything we needed ( cable, internet, pots, pans, dishes , blender, toaster, microwave hot water and ac and even a washer and dryer) We were greeted by a very nice gentleman who showed us around the house and told us where everything was and even went into town with my fiance to show him the way there and to show him where we could do our groceries. Anything we needed and i mean anything I was able to contact the home owner and he was always so very helpful. This is a perfect place to stay!!! We stayed there with our 4 kids and there was plenty of room for all of us. Its situated in a very nice gated community..and only about a 10 min drive up the road to a lovely beach. We could also see where the cruise ships docked right from the backyard ( the kids loved being able to see this) The drive to Ocho Rios is about half hour 40 min and there are toooons of attractions there. If you are looking to stay somewhere safe and comfortable and off resort then i would 100% recommend this place. We will be going back for sure at the end of the year.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved that the house was beyond what was advertised and that the Home owner was beyond helpful in every single way. I really felt likethis place was my home away from home
Liked least: there is not a single thig i disliked about my stay
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Jan 2017
Thanks for taking the time to review your stay at Falmouth Oasis. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay again. Your positive comments are greatly appreciated .

Management
Nika G
“Visitor”
Reviewed 15 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

I really enjoyed my stay at Falmouth Oasis, the apartment was very clean and comfortable. I stayed for six days and I intend to stay again in the future! I was impressed with how the apartment had everything needed ( i.e.) pots, pans, Internet, washer/dryer, great neighborhood, privacy, hot water, and a cozy bed. The caretaker is very polite and helpful, he took time to make sure that I had every question answered before he left and called to see if I needed assistance with anything; much appreciated! The price for the rental is fair for all that is included with it plus the location was safe and ideal for me as I like quietness and safety. I highly recommend this rental!

16 Mar 2016
Nika G has been a superb guest and it was indeed a pleasure having her stay a Falmouth Oasis and I will gladly welcome her back in the future.

Regards,

Denton H
sweetvTor...
Toronto, Canada
“Superb!! I was home but in a different country!”
Reviewed 16 October 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

The overall experience was great. The house itself was beyond my expectations. the property is in a fully gated community, therefore, no outsiders. The house is fully furnished, with all kitchen utensils and bathroom toiletries was fully stocked. I wasn't expecting that and I didn't need to bring my own. But it's better to be safe than sorry. The laundry was there ready for use, but I didn't bother to use it. Who does laundry on vacation? that's what the empty suitcase is for! lol. The owner, Denton, is great to work with. He is straightforward and access to the key was no problem.
The house is very clean and comfortable. Well ventilated. I just opened the windows in the daytime. Both bedrooms have air condition and a ceiling fan. There's a ceiling fan in the livingroom as well. I never really used the A/C because the house was quite cool plus the time of year I went was Dec 2014-January 2015 and Jamaica is cooler during at those times. At night was comfortable. Maybe a few humid nights, but really didn't use the A/C for it, just kept the ceiling fan going.
I did everything myself (including cooking) which I didn't mind. It cuts down on purchasing street food all the time. Besides, at all inclusive how much food and drinks can u eat in a day anyway.
The house is within close proximity of Falmouth Square (downtown Falmouth) about 15 mins drive. The beach is there. I live for the beach, not into touristy stuff, rather see stuff on my own or do what the locals do.
There is a tuck shop at located at the back of the security gates, but that's not open late.
I totally recommend this place. Although I came with friends, I would definitely rebook again by myself. I was more concerned about security but you know what, you just have to be an alert traveller and be very street savvy.
Montego Bay is 20-30 mins drive to the Airport. Kingston is about 2.5 - 3 hours drive from there depending on the routes you take and where you are going in Kingston. The rural areas (country i.e, Manchester, Clarendon) takes about same time as Kingston all depending on the route you take.
It's a nice house, I totally recommend it. I have recommended it to a friend and he stayed there for a few nights and loved it. I will be going back and staying there on my own knowing that I'm in close proximity of the main town and everything is secure.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The security. Security at main and back gates and the house is also secured.
Liked least: nothing, just the directions due to the lack of street names, but that should be fixed by now.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Thank You.

Management
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing