“We loved it, and would absolutely stay again”
other travellers have booked this property
Tranquil, green and quiet
gated community that offer 24 hrs security on the North Coast of Jamaica Secure gated community
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Tranquil, green and quiet
gated community that offer 24 hrs security on the North Coast of Jamaica
Secure gated community
Open concept living and dining room area that offer maximum convenience for family conversations.
Relaxing dining room  for easy conversations while cooking or relaxing in the family room
State of art kitchen with all appliance s and utensils that would be found at home.
Luxurious master bedroom with en suite that   offers total privacy
Master bedroom and ensuite
Convenient second bedroom that has the futon that opens to double bed for extra sleep guests.
Convenient second full bathroom that opens to both living room and second bedroom.
Practical bathroom that provides privacy to second bedroom and  also opens for family
Convenient washing facilities for  our long term visitors.
Convenient private parking
Community great house that can be used  to host functions
Secure play area for the children
Entertaining Braco Stables 30 minutes away
Beautiful white sand Burwood Beach - 5 minutes from our home
World famous Dunn River Falls 40 minutes away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
S S
Temple Hills, Maryland
“We loved it, and would absolutely stay again”
Reviewed 18 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The location was in a quite gated community. Michelle and Tricia were amazing. It was 4 of us that stayed there. Jamaica is my second home as my husband lives there. We came for a quick trip as I am planning my wedding in Jamaica this year. I am a travel agent and have never stayed in an airbnb before because of the fear of being in someones house. I am always staying a resorts. My concerns were would it be clean, safe, etc. This house took away all of those doubts. Whenever I had a question, Tricia was on the spot. We rented a car with them also. They give you a local Jamaican phone to use you just have to add credits that you can get from store around corner. I was even able to meet a planner and decorator that works with them that I hired for my wedding and made a good networking connection for my clients as Jamaica is one of my biggest sellers, for those who do not want to stay at large resorts.
As soon as I got back I could not wait to speak to Michelle in reference to the house. It makes you feel like you are home away from home. It was clean , smelled good and it was enough space for 4 adults without sitting on each other. We enjoyed sitting on porch out early morning drinking my coffee and at night to maybe have a beer. It is closed to restaurants and a local store. Grocery Store only a few minutes ride into town. Montego Bay airport is not far, and all of the hip strip activities you may desire. I would recommend this home to as many clients as I can who choose not to say at resorts.
Tricia who keeps up the house is not only funny but very particular in how she manages this home. You can tell that she takes pride in the home. I told Michelle that I am trying to think of a reason to come back to stay again. Stay here and you wont be disappointed.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Amanda T
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Absolutely wonderful”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I've stayed multiple places in Falmouth and I would say this is by far my favorite. I love Florence hall. I always feel safe and the location is great. Short drives to the local beach or hotels if you want to do day passes. It's right down the road from the town full or great shops, amazing food and the best cultural experience. It's a straight drive to both Montego Bay and Ocho Rios for some night life and dancing....always a must in Jamaica. But over all my reason for the rating I gave is the cleanliness of the house, the features, the furnishings and appliances. And of course Michelle and Tricia. Michelle was very welcoming and easy to communicate with. Answering all my questions quickly. Tricia, the local contact, was always willing to help with anything we needed. Both were so nice and made us feel like we have known them forever, which added a level of comfort to the stay. Would highly recommend and will definitely book again in the future! Thanks guys!

Management Response
10 Oct 2017
Hosting Amanda was a great pleasure and would love to host her again. it was very easy to communicate with Amanda and left our home in immaculate condition.

Looking to host Amanda again in the near future .

Regards
Michelle
Reviewed 24 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing