“Returning guest”
other travellers have booked this property
Deep Back Yard
Fidge and Washer
Air Condition
Front & Rear exit Camera View
Gated Community
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
aetoft
“Returning guest”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I first stayed here in December of 2016. And LOVED it. Stayed again in February 2017 and loved it even MORE! Could be because I was familiar with the neighborhood and the house but I can't even imagine staying anywhere else when I come to Jamaica. Like last time, Monique (owner) was very easy to get in touch with and Claudette (property manager) was just a phone call or text message away. Went to the local beach almost everyday. Burwood beach is just a few minutes from the house. Went into Falmouth for fresh fish, fruits and vegetables. I love to cook, so we came back and made dinner almost every night. Helped save a lot of money, but also a few minutes from the town and local restaurants with great food for when we wanted to go out. The culture of Jamaica is one of a kind. Staying here, you get to experience it all!

Management Response
7 Mar 2017
Amanda you are the perfect guest! Please know our home is your Jamaica home anytime you need it! Can't wait to have you stay with us again!
Dwight63
“Very beautiful vacation home.”
Reviewed 5 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

I was vacationing on the beautiful island of Jamaica from 11/13/2016 to 11/17/2016 and got the opportunity to stayed at this vacational home in Florence Hall for 5 nights about 3 miles outside of Falmouth, this home was in the right spot, right neighborhood, it was very clean and well kept up to standard, everythings works perfectly well, the caretaker Mrs. Claudia was very nice and also the owner was very nice and easy to deal with, so with that good hospitality I would recommend this home for anyone that visiting Jamaica and on my next vacation to Jamaica I will be staying there again.

aetoft
“Lived up to the hype”
Reviewed 4 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

What caught my eye most about this place were all the fantastic reviews. And they were all very true. This was my third trip to Jamaica in 9 months. The first two trips I stayed at all inclusives. They were nice but what I love about staying here is getting more of a cultural experience. It got me to go out and do things and explore the area more. Then I got to come back on my own time to relax and enjoy myself at a place that felt like my own. The location is perfect. Easy drives to the beach and store. The neighborhood is very secure, made me feel very safe. The house itself is so clean and nice. Very accommodating with everything you need including a coffee maker! The house is nice and open. Perfect amount of lighting. On top of it being a great place to stay, Monique and Claudette were awesome. Easy to get in contact with and very helpful. Perfect for couples and families. I haven't even left yet and I'm trying to plan a trip back!

Management Response
4 Dec 2016
Amanda thank you so much for staying with us and we are privileged to have you as our guest.
20brown
“Home away from home!”
Reviewed 27 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

This was my first time staying at a rental property in Jamaica, I was very pleased with the accommodations. Monique kept a an open line of communication from booking to checking out. I would definitely book again. Xavier provided our transportation and he was prompt, professional, and friendly. MS claudette was very warm and friendly. 5:stars!!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Deirdre J
“Felt like home away from home!!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This house felt like home away from home. We got great service and we were all pleased with the facilities. Would gladly go back again with my family for an extended trip.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing