“Warm, comfy and Clean BnB”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Charmsbnb

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Born C
“Warm, comfy and Clean BnB”
Reviewed 20 December 2016 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

My stay was amazing and comfy! The location is accessible to the beach and nearby attractions. Charm is very welcoming and her breakfast is super delicious! I was most impressed by the cleanliness and hospitality. Can't wait to book again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
22 Dec 2016
Tamyra, I enjoyed having you. I appreciate your thoughtfulness, you are a delightful, friendly person and the ideal guest. I look forward to having you again.
Chudney W
“Excellent place to stay”
Reviewed 18 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

I have stayed here several time and it is always a pleasure. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a private place to stay in ja. The house is beautiful, clean, and spacious. Located across the street from great local beaches and not to far from Montego Bay and Ochoa rios. Mrs. Charm is an awesome host.

22 Dec 2016
Chutney, I am looking forward to your next stay with me. I enjoyed our conversations, the laughter, the warm friendly person that you are. You are like family. I would highly recommend you as a guest to any host.
Iram S
“Charms B&B”
Reviewed 18 December 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

My family and I visited Charms B&B and found it more than charming ! The hostess is a gracious loving person who goes out of her way to accommodate the guests.We were given a very welcoming feel and our stay was extremely pleasant and memorable ! It is one of the most wonderful experiences we had ! Our children found the hostess to be so friendly and caring ! And they till today miss and appreciate her kindness !
Thank you Charms B&B !

22 Dec 2016
This family of 6 is such a warm loving family! I would highly recommend them to any host. They made my job as a host so enjoyable. It certainly was my pleasure to do all I could to make their stay an enjoyable and a memorable experience .
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing