Free cancellation until 22/07
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 752/night.

Fisherman's Inn(Falmouth)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
1,850 results
All reviewslazy riverroom servicediamond clubfitness teamjerk hutsports barculinary experiencebeautiful resortboot camptex mexmartini barbutler servicedinner reservationshunter steakhousewater slidesrecommend this resorta la carte restaurants
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Diamond club was not worth the added expense. I paid thousands of dollars and did not get Diamond Club treatment. I am not one to travel diamond club but my travel agent encouraged me to splurge for once. I gave her an earful the day after I got back. I paid for butler service that I feel like I did not get. I would probably have a different opinion if I had not spend all that money.

And yes, we had the cold water and no running water issue several times during a 4 day/5 night stay. Had a brief power outage. The stairwells are poorly lit and some had no lighting.

The resort and the room was clean. I didn't see trash all over the place (i was looking). Attendants monitored the restrooms on the beach and public areas constantly to keep them clean. The staff was friendly and helpful for the most part. There are always bad apples in the bunch wherever you go. I appreciate them offering hand sanitizer to everyone entering the buffet and restaurants.

The beach, pools and lazy river were nice. While I didn't participate with the fitness activities, they seemed to be well managed and attended with lots of variety.

Room Tip: All rooms in the Blue Waters are ocean view.
5  Thank Veronica S
RoyaltonJamaica, General Manager at Royalton Blue Waters, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Veronica S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We appreciate your feedback on our clean room, friendly staff members and our water facilities. Being that our Diamond Club offered the highest level of service, it saddened us to read that you did not find the worth of the upgrade. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service we provide to our valued guests. Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, we do extend it with all sincerity.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Went there for spring break with my family. Resort is great and adjacent to the White Sands resort, where the amenities of both could be enjoyed. Location is a short drive from Montego Bay airport. We opted for the Diamond Club (additional lounges, private bars and beaches with upgraded alcohol, etc.) and it was well worth it. The drinks, pool and staff were great. The food was decent in all locations (except maybe room service). The fitness classes are serious (Equinox level) and Jeffrey and Darren were both rock star instructors! I also recommend renting one of the pool side cabanas. Great location with private jaccuzzi, TV and butler. The lazy river is pretty tame and lame, but the four water slides are the real deal. Everyone was super friendly and welcoming and I was sad to leave. The only downside the entire trip was that the hot/warm water situation in the rooms sucks. Please fix this. Also, I strongly recommend signing up for any activities with Chukka tours (not affiliated with the hotel but their tours are offered through their operators from within the hotel).

2  Thank TeutonicMetal
RoyaltonJamaica, General Manager at Royalton Blue Waters, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear TeutonicMetal,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. We appreciate your feedback on our great resort, drinks as well as our pool, friendly staff, our fitness program and we are extremely happy that you find our Diamond Club to be worth it. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience experienced and your recommendation is noted. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We are 3 sisters and chose the Royalton Blue Waters to create memories, one of my sisters is terminally ill and she wanted to go back to Jamaica whilst she is still well. We have been going to Jamaica for the last 20 years with our kids who are now all grown up and always stayed in all-inclusive hotels.

We stayed in room 3403 on the 4th Floor had lovely views to the sea. Our room was amazing with 2 queen size beds and a Jacuzzi bath, it was very roomy and plenty of room for all 3 of us.

The Royalton Blue Waters has recently been built and overlooking the sea. We upgraded to Diamond Club which made our holiday so much nicer. We had the facilities to the club lounge, which was lovely when you just wanted to escape from the heat and have cold refreshments and snacks. The staff there were very friendly and always made you feel welcomed.

Plenty of restaurants to dine at. Our favourite restaurant was Grazie Italian restaurant really good food and ambience. Hunters Steakhouse was also very good with good quality steak and wine. We also dined at Zen Japanese restaurant which was really good, you were joined by other guests on a table your personal chef cooked food in front on you, very similar experience to the Royalton at Punta Cana. The Chinese restaurant Jade was a big disappointment, we had wonton soup which just tasted of hard dough, and the starters were very greasy. We made our excuse and left the restaurant before the mains arrived. We also dine at the buffet restaurant for breakfast and lunch. Breakfast was amazing, you can have a typical Jamaican cuisine, or any type of breakfast full English, Vegan, lots of fresh fruit like papaya, mangos and melon. We always looked forward to our Jamaican breakfast. Lunch was also very good serving fresh grilled sea food to roast lamb, beef, jerk chicken, pizzas, local cuisine and lots of salads and fruit.
There was also a place on the beach which served jerk pork and other delicacies on the beach which was good if you didn’t want to have a big lunch.
There is also private dining in you want to book a 7 course culinary experience with your personal waiter and cook which is a fantastic experience if you want to do something special.

The beach is nice and sandy, Diamond Club members had a private part of the beach which is solely for them but we saw a lot of Royal Sands clients using the sun beds and Cabanas which security turned a blind eye to. This needs to be addressed to management.

Lots of bars within the hotel, our favourite was the Martini Bar, you were spoilt on where to go to – the staff were very friendly and made some lovely cocktails if you ask them.

We used the spa for some treatments and massages – if I am being honest it was very expensive and we had better treatment at Royalton in Cancun.

Overall we had a fantastic holiday and are already planning to return back to the Royalton Blue Sands with our extended family in June – it is well worth paying the extra to upgrade to Diamond Club, small simple things make a big difference to your holiday!

We would like to say a big thank you to the following staff:

Denise – White Sands manager – you are amazing thank you for looking after us and going the extra mile to make our holiday so special
Carolina – Tui Rep - you made us feel very welcome you are a you are a credit to TUI
Milli – from the buffet restaurant – you were amazing to us, always smiling and remembering the little things that made our day – keep up the good work and see you soon
O’Deanett at the front desk of Diamond Club – we had a very bad experience with one of the bar staff I am not going to mention her name, you quickly addressed this and made it all ok for us. Thank you for your big smile.
The General Manager who quickly addressed the issues we had on arrival and made this holiday such a memorable time for my sisters and I so big thank you!

I have stayed in 5 star resorts in Mauritius and Maldives which met with my expectation above and beyond, the Royalton Blue Waters is definitely one of my favourites – I wouldn’t rate it 5 Star still have some things to improve on but it is a lovely resort to visit if you are thinking of visiting Jamaica.

Room Tip: All rooms have a great view - we stayed on the 4th floor room 3403 which had a great view
1  Thank edoddandfamily
RoyaltonJamaica, General Manager at Royalton Blue Waters, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear edoddandfamily,

It was our pleasure being your hosts at Royalton Blue Waters and we are happy that you had a great vacation experience with us. Thank you for choosing our resort for your vacation and we do appreciate the review that you have posted, details of which have been shared among the them including those who were named for providing excellent service.

Royalton Blue Waters is a very beautiful resort and the aim of every member of the team is to give our valued guests the vacation experience that they expect. Base on your review, we would have achieved that objective. Please be assured that we are anxiously awaiting your return here for another awesome vacation experience.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This has been one of the best experiences in the vacations that I have taken. The staff are some of the friendliest that I have ever met. When you get there you are truly welcomed to paradise. We got to meet one of the lifegaurds Shemar who clocked my brother and I on the waterslides and was a blast. Following that we found great restaurants that included the Hunter steak house and the Italian restaurant. The buffet had tremendous choices for food at all times of the day. And a must eat is the jerk hut at lunch time which we ate at almost every day on the White sands side. The bars have some of the greatest Staff including Nakisha (she could be a comedian she is so funny) and crew at the lobby bar and Shawn S. At the pool bar who made this vacation a personal favorite. When you see Shawn he is always happy a ready to make any drink you want, if you like a pineapple mango drink just tell Shawn that Tyler told you that you want some of the good stuff (you will not be disappointed and picture shows Shawn at the pool bar). Javare who is apart of the entertainment staff was also hillarious and very fun to chat with. Overall this was one of my favorite trips and was well worth the money.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank tyler b

Dear tyler b,

The management and staff of Royalton Blue Waters deem it a pleasure to thank you for choosing to spend your vacation at our resort. We are truly thankful that your vacation expectations were met in all areas and you left Royalton Blue Waters as a satisfied guest, having thoroughly enjoyed the many and varied amenities and services here.

The entire team anxiously await your return to Royalton Blue Waters, which we hope will be sometime soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I had a wonderful experience taking their boot camp and fitness classes/. Their TRX instructors and boot camp teachers were very very experienced knowledgeable attentive and motivating. Very clean pools, clean rooms, attentive staff.

Room Tip: All rooms are ocean view.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
RoyaltonJamaica, General Manager at Royalton Blue Waters, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear drbarghi,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and the TripAdvisor community. We appreciate your feedback on our clean room, fitness program, our pool and our attentive staff members. We are happy that you had a wonderful experience and we look forward to seeing you again.