“Amazing apartment close to the beach in the real...”
other travellers have booked this property
The view from our terrace
7km of sandy beach outside the door! Firm comfy king bed facing French doors out to a sea view and the terrace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The view from our terrace
7km of sandy beach outside the door!
Firm comfy king bed facing French doors out to a sea view and the terrace
Twin room - beds can be joined to form super-king bed (with separate bedding)
The dock of the bay!
Extendable dining table
Part of the massive pool.
Beautifully maintained private gardens
Sitting room seats 4 in comfort
Fully equipped including dishwasher and washing machine. Sea views while you cook!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
joao243
Lisbon, Portugal
“Amazing apartment close to the beach in the real Spain”
Reviewed 10 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Beautifully furnished and fully equipped ground floor apartment with enormous terrace overlooking well kept garden a few steps from the beach. Well maintained and safe development with huge pool. The apartment is 8kms from the bustling town of Ayamonte and close to the Punte del Moral marina with dozens of restaurants and tapa bars. If you don't want to drive there's a bar/restaurant on the beach just a short stroll from the apartment. An ideal place for a beach holiday yet close to the real Spain. Highly recommended.

20 Sep 2017
Coming from a professional hotelier, I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay so much! Looking forward to visiting solardealvega.com your lovely hotel in Portugal, soon!
Anne-Mari...
Crewe, England, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Fabulous, Would highly recommend!”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We booked this holiday back in January hoping for a sunny getaway and we got everything we expected and more!

The apartment is very easily accessible via a small flight of stairs or a lift if you prefer.

Inside the apartment is beautiful with two excellent sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, one with an enormous shower and the second with a bath and shower. The lounge/dining room is a good size with a smart TV (not that you would need it much) and very comfortable sofa and chair. The kitchen is amazingly well equipped with everything you could need and more and a large fridge and freezer. Adjacent to the kitchen is a utility room with washing machine and items you may need for the beach, body boards etc.

The property is superbly clean and tidy and very well maintained.

Isla Canela is beautiful, 7km of beach to walk along, we enjoyed swimming in the sea every day and our 9 year old daughter loved body boarding.

There are many bars and restaurants serving typical Spanish food (try the pickled anchovies...gorgeous!) and the Tapas is great....we went out early one evening and thought it seemed rather quiet until we realised Spanish people don't go out til much later! It is a very Spanish area but most people speak a little English and are more than happy for you to try the translation apps out on them!

You can walk or cycle into Isla de Moral along the beach path or even catch the local bus which was 1Euro.

The owner Merryn is a lovely lady who is more than happy to help with anything you may need and went out of her way to make sure we had a wonderful break. I can't recommend this enough and we will definitely be returning!

14 Apr 2017
Thanks a million Anne-Marie - I'm sure other guests will find your detail really helpful. I'm very happy you had such a good stay!
A TripAdvisor Member
“A perfect non-English winter”
Reviewed 6 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

I came back to this apartment far soon than I expected. I had a bad chest infection just after Christmas and I decided that I couldn't face January in England. Flights to Faro were as cheap as ever so I booked to return for almost the whole of January, and I was very glad that I did. There were very few people about in Isla Canela but that was fine by me. The best of the beach restaurants (and the nearest to the flat!) was open and that was ideal. Ayamonte was, ever full, thriving and delightful.
It was jacket over T-shirt weather - and I had just one rainy day. Even then I was out on the large verandah because about half of it is covered.
The flat was again excellently prepared again for my arrival, and had all the equipment I needed for a longer stay. Was very sorry to leave!

14 Apr 2017
Thanks so much! I'm really delighted you loved your visit.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Utter bliss”
Reviewed 27 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

I had a terrific two week stay in this apartment in September 2016. Isla Canela is a new development about three miles from the fascinating town on Ayamonte, and about 50 minutes drive straight along the coast from Faro airport. The beach outside the apartment (and it is right outside the apartment) is utterly perfect, and a quarter of a mile or so to the west there is a good selection of shops (one sells English language papers), bars and restaurants. The furniture and equipment is comprehensive - I was wanting for nothing - and the rooms are light and very pleasant. There's a large balcony/terrace leading off both the sitting room and the larger bedroom, with uninterrupted views of the seat, just a few yards away. There are loungers and a good-sized table and chairs out there too. The wi-fi is free and there's a TV. I was so relaxed that - don't laugh - I forgot to go home. I missed my flight by 24 hours and didn't realise until the car hire company phoned, wanting to know where their car was. I can thoroughly recommend both Isla Canela and this apartment; best spot in town!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Position of the flat within the development.
Liked least: Having to come home!
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
28 Sep 2016
I'm so pleased you had SUCH a relaxing holiday in our apartment...but very sorry that you missed your flight!!!! If all our guests find it so relaxing perhaps I should create some kind of "time to leave" mobile alert system!
Cleethorpes, United Kingdom

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
27 Sep 2016
Thank you Steve, I'm so delighted you and your wife had a great holiday! How kind of you to mention the welcome pack - it took me weeks to put together - ha ha! Please come again any time, it's my pleasure to have you there.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing